By Uber Technologies, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Uber is your private driver in more than 50 countries.
- Request a ride using the app and get picked up within minutes. On-demand service means no reservations required and no waiting in taxi lines.
- Compare rates for different vehicles and get fare quotes in the app. Use PayPal or add a credit card to your secure account so you never need cash on hand.
- Set your pickup location and final destination for an easy trip. Get connected to your personal driver and check the progress of your Uber at any time.
- Sit back, relax, and go anywhere you want. We'll email you a receipt when you arrive at your destination.
An entirely new and modern way to travel is at your fingertips.
What's New in Version 2.79.2
We’ve made design and localization updates to improve the Uber experience around the globe.
** Uber saves time by connecting you to a driver as quickly as possible. If you like the service, please consider using those extra few minutes to review our app. **
$20 coupon: UberPL90
First of all, if you haven’t taken a ride yet make sure you use the coupon UberPL90 to get $20 off your first ride! Enter it right before you request a ride in the promotions tab. Might as well try it out since it probably won't cost you a thing!!
The app is easy to use and intuitive, giving you important info like the driver’s face, phone number, and car make/model. It’s amazing how quick and seamless the entire process is. A car comes to your door within minutes of pressing a button! The drivers are real people, they are very polite and their cars are clean! Some even come with complimentary water and candy! Even if you want to charge your phone, a lot of drivers have car chargers at your ready! UberX is definitely cheaper than your average cab. After all this, I don’t see why you would ever use a cab again. Even if you want to get a black car on the occasional night out, it’s still cheaper and more convenient than hiring your own private driver.
The customer support is also fantastic. I got overcharged on one of my trips and I didn’t have to say anything more than a comment on my driver feedback to get a refund. I’m very happy and I hope Uber continues to exceed my expectations in not only the app but customer service! I also prefer Uber much more than other competitors, mainly because they have so much more supply and cars are always just a few minutes away, and price is usually the cheapest.
Uber is awesome! The drivers have always been professional and courteous each time I've used this service. No matter how hectic Dallas city traffic is, their drivers manage to stay calm and still carry on a friendly conversation with me while getting me to my destination safely. I highly recommend this service!
Love the service, hate the app
I downloaded the Uber app a couple of days ago and took my first two Uber rides yesterday. Both drivers were outstanding. But for some reason the app made my 5s iPhone very hot to touch, and ran the battery down from 100% to zero within 90 minutes, and I wasn't using the app! As soon as I deleted the app today, the phone was back to normal.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: May 27, 2015
- Version: 2.79.2
- Size: 49.7 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Bokmål, Norwegian, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Uber Technologies, Inc.
- © Uber Technologies Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.