By Uber Technologies, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Uber is your private driver in more than 50 countries.
- Request a ride using the app and get picked up within minutes. On-demand service means no reservations required and no waiting in taxi lines.
- Compare rates for different vehicles and get fare quotes in the app. Use PayPal or add a credit card to your secure account so you never need cash on hand.
- Set your pickup location and final destination for an easy trip. Get connected to your personal driver and check the progress of your Uber at any time.
- Sit back, relax, and go anywhere you want. We'll email you a receipt when you arrive at your destination.
An entirely new and modern way to travel is at your fingertips.
What's New in Version 2.93.2
We’ve made design and localization updates to improve the Uber experience around the globe.
** Uber saves time by connecting you to a driver as quickly as possible. If you like the service, please consider using those extra few minutes to review our app. **
Uber & The App
I have heard of Uber from others but never really used it until August 2015. I used it for the first time in San Francisco, CA. My initial concerns were safety and the cost compared to a taxi fare. I was amazed to find that Uber was at the same price point as a taxi or cheaper. In terms of safety, having a picture of the driver, the make and model of their car and their license plate on my phone gave me some peace of mind. Once I got into the car that my ride was being tracked in real time on the app I felt even more comfortable. Lastly, my ride could be shared with others in the event my driver was nuts. After that first ride and a fast (3 minutes) pick up time on the second ride I was sold. The app works well, and integrates with iOS with out shutting down, freezing or crashing. The app is user friendly and the service gets the job done.
Uber Needs Customer Service!!!!!
great app and service, however I have been subject to improper fares and other hiccups and am never able to speak to someone from uber directly. I hate having to try to get noticed by the company over social media to try to work out my issues with the company. it's terrible not being able to actually speak to someone. this definitely needs to be their first priority. get a call center dudes!! cmon.
BEST RIDE EVER
I used to have to pay $56 dollars to go on a 15 mile ride! Now I only have to pay $30 DOLLARS LESS THAN WHAT I USED TO PAY! I am a teenage boy at 15 and to get around during the summer I really recommend using this (in fact any season in general) and just is great. The drivers here absolutely are great conversationalist, and just is great!
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Aug 31, 2015
- Version: 2.93.2
- Size: 52.4 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Bokmål, Norwegian, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Uber Technologies, Inc.
- © Uber Technologies Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.