By Uber Technologies, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Uber is a ridesharing app for fast, reliable rides in minutes—day or night. There’s no need to park or wait for a taxi or bus. With Uber, you just tap to request a ride, and it’s easy to pay with credit or cash in select cities.
Whether you’re going to the airport or across town, there’s an Uber for every occasion. Uber is available in more than 500 cities worldwide—download the app and take your first trip today.
Requesting your Uber is easy—here’s how it works:
- Just open the app and tell us where you’re going.
- The app uses your location so your driver knows where to pick you up.
- You’ll see your driver’s picture, vehicle details, and can track their arrival on the map.
- Payment can be made by credit card, cash in select cities, Apple Pay, PayPal, and more.
- After the ride, you can rate your driver and provide feedback to help us improve the Uber experience. You’ll also get a receipt by email.
Need a simple way to get from A to B quickly? Take uberX, our most affordable individual option.
Want to save money on your ride? Take uberPOOL—you’ll travel with other riders headed your way and enjoy a lower fare.
Want to elevate your experience? Take a high-end vehicle with UberBLACK. And there’s still more options—whether you’re traveling with a big group, or need a vehicle with accessibility features.
See if Uber is available in your city at https://www.uber.com/cities
Follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/uber
Like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/uber
Have a question? Visit uber.com/help.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 3.232.4
We update the app as often as possible to make it faster and more reliable for you. Check back next week to see the latest features and fixes available.
Love the app? Rate us! Your feedback keeps the Uber engine running.
Have a question? Tap Help in the Uber app or visit help.uber.com.
Horrible company plagued by harassment and refusal to fix problems
Was harassed and scammed by an Uber driver for two hours in the car and could not get out because I did not know where I was and there was nobody around in the early morning. Uber refused to address the situation or investigate the driver responsible. My friends have also called Uber's that showed up in illegal condition--no mirrors, doors falling off, unbelievable. Customer service is terrible and management has serious problems. Giving money back is not enough to solve serious human problems. Since then, Uber's national scandals regarding the New York taxi strike and now sexual harassment in the workplace have only confirmed that this company has an unacceptable way of treating its customers and even employees.
I have had nothing but bad experiences with uber. Trashy drivers, rude customer service. I tried to apply with them and on their website it says "free inspection" and I go and it's 20$. Very untrustworthy company. Lyft is so much nicer and cheaper.
Nope. You still don't need my location once I end my ride. Fail
You want your stars back? Gives us back the option of "While Using"
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Feb 20, 2017
- Version: 3.232.4
- Size: 207 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tagalog, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese
- Seller: Uber Technologies, Inc.
- © Uber Technologies Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.