By Switch Communications, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Stress-free conference calls.
Never need a PIN. Never ask “who just joined” or “who said that?”
** Winner TechCrunch Disrupt NY 2012 **
For most people, audio conferencing starts with the awkward process of finding and typing dial-in numbers and PIN codes. UberConference reinvents conference calling with web and smartphone interfaces that make it super easy to have a productive meeting.
The app makes it easy to start and schedule conference calls on the go. Create instant calls with a click and schedule calls by simply selecting contacts and choosing a meeting time.
You'll get your own conference line
Create Instant and Scheduled Conferences
No PINs for the organizer.
Know who’s on the call and who’s talking
Free conference recordings
Participant controls: mute, hangup
See LinkedIn, Facebook, and Google+ profiles for everyone
Learn more at www.UberConference.com
What's New in Version 2.20
What's new in version 2.2:
- Now displaying a separate list showing all your address book contacts if you decide not to sync.
- Added pull to refresh to the contacts list
- Picking up all newly added contacts when app starts
- Bug fixes
- For all general product release notes visit https://www.uberconference.com/releasenotes
Some annoying bugs. Would be good if...
I have used uber a couple times on the web and liked it. Thought I would try mobile app. Though I am now removing it for some annoying bugs.
- you cannot (apparently) view the actual conference details after scheduling a call. That's annoying.
- you can only invite people in your contact list. You cannot simply add a email address. Meaning, I have to add a company's secretary to my contact list to invite people. Annoying.
- adding contact wasn't annoying enough, I added the secretary to my address book. There is a bug that doesn't show recently added contacts. I canceled, restarted and rebooted app and refreshed. It does not update the contact book with the new secretary and have no way of seeing details or inviting a contact newer than a day.
- since I can't see the details nor invite a person via email, I cleverly thought to invite myself. Sending to my 3 alias email addresses and mobile phone number, no invitation got sent. I invited my wife to see, and she didn't get invite. Grrrrr.
Now I have spent 30 minutes trying to get the basics and have now wasted 5 more writing this review.
I have iPhone 5s on iOS 8.1. This is either lack of QA or simple oversight of the ux. Regardless it was a very frustrating experience with the mobile app.
Would be nice if I didn’t have to reinstall after each call. After the first conference call, the app just crashes on startup. It’s been like this for quite some time now, without even a bug fix update.
Basically useless since I don’t wish to keep reinstalling it.
Files multiple tickets as a paying customer and have received no useful help.
App needs a lot of work.
It crashes whenever I open the app while on the phone. The only way to get it working is by deleting and reinstalling the app, which is a HUGE hassle. I like überconference for the feature but they need a lot of work and feel like the service is worth $50 rather than $10.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jul 09, 2014
- Version: 2.20
- Size: 6.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Switch Communications, Inc.
- © Firespotter Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.