By Morten Bek
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
- Thanks for all the amazing feedback - we just love to hear your thoughts, comments and ideas!
Remember the good old spirograph toy? Get nostalgic with this classic spiral drawing tool. Great for children too!
The box contains lots of colorful gears, rings and pencils - including a MAGIC rainbow pen - and an unlimited supply of (virtual) paper!
Draw spirals using the gears or simply paint directly on the paper using your finger.
Email your doodles to family and friends - or save them and use them as beautiful wallpapers for your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch.
Super quick howto:
- Drag the active gear in circles inside a ruler to draw
- Drag ruler to the perfect spot on the paper. You can even rotate and resize the rulers using two fingers on opposing sides of the ruler
- Change gears and rings (by dragging a gear onto a ring)
- Choose color by tapping
- Tap a hole on a gear to place the pencil in the hole
- Select pencil size using the slider
- Tap menu button to save doodle, email or start a new one
What's New in Version 4.1.0
Introducing Calligraphy drawing mode
Draw beautifully calligraphed patterns or use the calligraphy pen for freehand drawing.
Note that the Calligraphy drawing mode supports the Apple Pencil: Draw towards the tilt of the Pencil for thicker lines, draw perpendicular to the tilt for thinner lines.
Only thing I would like to see added is the ability to use photos from camera roll as background paper.
Can you add those non-rings and rings that have teeth on the outside?
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Apr 01, 2016
- Version: 4.1.0
- Size: 29.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Morten Bek
- © Great Mojo Games 2010-2012
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.