By Morten Bek
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
- Thanks for all the amazing feedback - we just love to hear your thoughts, comments and ideas!
Remember the good old spirograph toy? Get nostalgic with this classic spiral drawing tool. Great for children too!
The box contains lots of colorful gears, rings and pencils - including a MAGIC rainbow pen - and an unlimited supply of (virtual) paper!
Draw spirals using the gears or simply paint directly on the paper using your finger.
Email your doodles to family and friends - or save them and use them as beautiful wallpapers for your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch.
Super quick howto:
- Drag the active gear in circles inside a ruler to draw
- Drag ruler to the perfect spot on the paper. You can even rotate and resize the rulers using two fingers on opposing sides of the ruler
- Change gears and rings (by dragging a gear onto a ring)
- Choose color by tapping
- Tap a hole on a gear to place the pencil in the hole
- Select pencil size using the slider
- Tap menu button to save doodle, email or start a new one
What's New in Version 4.2.1
Improved error handling when trying to save doodle without having access to the Photo Library.
Terrific and Creative!!
Have used lite version for six months. Upgrading to paid version. Creative and playful app!! Nostalgic of play when kid of gears and paper and pens and pencils. Go to app when traveling! Relaxing and fun! Excellent user experience. Looking forward to exploring new features as play in upgraded app. Helpful tutorial. Kudos!! Many thanks!
I tried to play the app got a black screen when you press the home button you go on the app its stupid
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Oct 31, 2016
- Version: 4.2.1
- Size: 43.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Morten Bek
- © Great Mojo Games 2010-2016
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.