Hudl Technique: Slow Motion Video Analysis
By UberSense Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Record. Analyze. Improve.
Athletes and coaches in more than 40 sports use Hudl Technique, Formerly Ubersense, to improve through slow motion video analysis. Use your iPhone, iTouch or iPad camera to record and break down your technique for instant feedback during a practice, race or game. Analyze your baseball swing in super slow motion, compare your tennis serve side-by-side to a pro’s, or study your long jump frame by frame. With Hudl Technique, you can improve at any sport.
Download Hudl Technique for free and start improving today.
RECORD AND MANAGE:
* Record HD video up to 240 FPS (if supported by device).
* Import video from camera roll, email or apps such as Dropbox.
* Download reference videos from the Hudl Technique community.
* Organize and browse your videos by technique and athlete.
* Use Favorites for easy access to frequently used videos.
* Playback in multiple slow motion speeds and frame-by-frame.
* Zoom and pan videos for access to every detail.
* Use drawing tools to measure or highlight form.
* Compare two videos, stacked or side-by-side.
* Synchronize comparison videos for a more effective evaluation.
* Create video voice-overs on single or comparison videos.
* Add drawings and audio commentary to voice-overs.
* Track and compare athlete progress over time.
* Use Airplay or HDMI/VGA connectors to mirror to a big-screen for group settings.
* Create and manage your team or clients.
* Import contacts from your address book or Facebook.
* Organize your videos and reviews by team member or client.
* Coming soon: Roster integration for all Hudl teams.
* Share HD videos with athletes, coaches or friends directly from the app.
* Post to Facebook, Twitter, YouTube or Dropbox.
* Upload shared videos in background while using the app.
* Export to camera roll and 3rd party apps.
* Watch and download drills from coaches.
* Use library of pro athlete videos to compare techniques.
* Browse user profiles and engage with them in Hudl Technique or on Twitter.
* Create your own profile to be discovered by others in the community.
* View videos shared by other members and give encouragement.
* Share your own video to get peer feedback.
▶ "This software allows us to post video that our athletes can watch and learn from, regardless of where in the world they are training."
— Tuffy Latour, USA Skeleton National Team Head Coach
▶ "I bought my iPad solely because I wanted to use [Hudl Technique], and I have it with me for every single training session."
— Joey Mantia, USA Speed Skating Athlete and multiple world champion in inline skating
▶ "This is a great app for me. I use it to show my high school hurdlers where they have errors in their technique and we have used it to help several kids improve their technique"
— Bob Dahl, High School Track Coach
▶ "[Hudl Technique] is an exceptional app! It is an invaluable tool in our performance lab for assessing body mechanics and postural alignment for our athletes."
— Tom Scotto, USA Cycling Elite Level Coach
▶ "Not only is [Hudl Technique] a free app, but it is the most intuitive app I have ever worked with. It has completely changed the way I analyze and communicate with my campers and pupils."
— Jesse Hubbard, USA Lacrosse Hall of Famer and former MLL All-Star
What's New in Version 5.3.1
- Stability Improvements
Ubersense changes the game
As a track and field coach it's hard to find an app that allows my athletes to see what they're doing and for me to be able to illustrate for them what they need to correct... Ubersense does exactly that.
With Ubersense not only do my athletes and parents of athletes get to be involved with the learning process, but also it allows us to open up to a community of other athletes and coaches around the world so we can all share in this common goal which is called getting better.
With features like slowing down my play to half speed, quarter speed, and 1/8 speed, the ability to illustrate with lines, boxes, & circles, the ability to ghost an image over another one or compare side-by-side, never has a coach or an athlete had so many tools at their disposal in one app to allow for an accelerated rate of learning.
State-of-the-Art Sports Training Analysts
I've used Technique since it first came out. Love the ease of use, the HD video quality, the palette of analysis and mark-up tools, and the options for sharing with my athletes. I love the forward-back slo-motion scrubbing. And I like the convenience of recording directly in Technique or recording through my device camera and importing later. I have the Elite membership which offers excellent additional features at a very reasonable price, particularly the save to cloud option which keeps me from filling my devices will MB-heavy videos. Best video analysis app and value out there!
I am a track coach and 3X NCAA national placing track All-American. My coaches lived on this app through all of college. Now that I am a coach myself, there are even more abilities such as comparing videos to each other and to professional athletes. This technology truly is amazing and I would recommend it to any athlete. The slow motion is high quality and breaks down form into every part of you jump/run/throw. Definitely give it 5 stars. Try it out, you won't be disappointed!
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Apr 07, 2016
- Version: 5.3.1
- Size: 88.2 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: UberSense Inc
- © Agile Sports Technologies, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Elite yearly$49.99
- Elite Monthly$7.99
- Collection of golf pro athletes$14.99
- Tennis pro pack$9.99
- Collection of lacrosse pro athlete videos$4.99