U-bicycle is an urban bike-sharing platform for solving short distance community needs while delivering a better riding experience. U-bicycles are enabled with GPS, wireless technology, and self-activating locks. With the use of the mobile app, users can locate and return their bikes anywhere responsible and permitted by local law. U-bicycle aims to revolutionize mobility in cities and campuses by empowering global citizens with a greener, more efficient, and affordable mode of transportation.
How it works
- Look around or open the app and find a U-bicycle nearby.
- Unlock your U-bicycle by scanning the QR code on the bike, and start your trip.
- When you done your riding, park at any public bicycle parking spot or rack. Lock the bike to end your trip.
Please visit www.u-bicycle.com , if you have any question.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
1. Daily/Annual pass is available for purchase in-app；
2.Temporary parking functions is now available in selected cities；
3.Parking in designated parking spot is required in some area；
Ratings and Reviews
Impossible to Use
Do not attempt to rent these bikes. An hour later we are still walking to our destination. After PayPal deposit, email verification, and Bluetooth pairing, my phone was almost out of batteries. My wife got her bike, and it proceeded to charge her, as I failed and failed to reset my paypal password. Not easy or convenient. Just a waste of time.
Great way to get around downtown Victoria, reliable and easy to use.
Go Rent A Bike Elsewhere
Unreliable App. They will not refund your Re-Charge payment.
- UBIKE TECHNOLOGIES NORTH AMERICA INC.
- 61.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2016 Yaolu Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.