By Unified Parking Pty Ltd
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Intelligent parking solutions for everyone.
UbiPark is the consolidated parking platform that offers intelligent solutions to both consumers and business operators.
By integrating multiple parking technologies, UbiPark enables car park users to locate and navigate their way to available parking spots with one easy-to-use mobile app, saving them time and money while eliminating the frustration and additional fuel consumption associated with searching for parking.
Car park owners and operators can more easily attract business and monitor their operations using UbiPark’s intelligent technology tools, while city councils and governments can benefit from reduced traffic congestion and minimised carbon emissions.
What's New in Version 2.1.0
This version see lots of changes including:
- Fixed filter button presentation.
- Fixed timing issue where map occasionally loaded with wrong zoom level and/or missing markers.
- Fixed the "now" to update time if the app is left open.
- Fixed issue where the wrong tab content was showing when you logged out and back in.
- Fixed issue where you don't see the search button if you pick a recently searched item.
- Fixed issue were a favourite car park status was cached.
- Fixed issue where if you enter a new search term the search results are cleared.
- Fixed issue on sign out. When you log back in you do not have the "more" header visible (issue created with new "skip registration" option).
- Updating data of favourites to show status "now" (i.e. it does not remember what the state it was when the favourite was added).
- Changed error message when car park is closed.
- Fix for image appearing behind text fields in registration form
- Fixed untouchable list items (you could not tap on some list view items in some circumstances).
- Cleaning up phone numbers before calling (was issue if the number had non-numeric characters in it).
- Improved initial search precision, initialising list view properly.
- Changed clearance formatting (Open Air and n/a)
- Not showing "no car parks nearby" before the initial search
- Use local times in search.
- Disabled server error on internal errors (e.g. if there is no Internet access).
- "Set to now" also updates departure time.
- Better search. Using view bounds for searches.
- Refreshing searches even after a failure to return results
- Auto-refreshing search every 15 minutes (update marker state if you open the app aup from a previous search)
- UI change. Showing number of bays, not vacant spaces
- Fix. Getting the cheapest when price is not available.
- Always showing "set to now" on time setting page
- Allowing arbitrary HTTP pages on booking page (Fix when HTML is not formatted correctly)
- Made registration optional
- Various other small fixes.