By University of Cincinnati
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The official University of Cincinnati mobile app – always at your fingertips. It’s free; give it a try!
Share your thoughts on additions and improvements through the mobile app.
• Directory Information (students, faculty & staff)
• Athletics Information (news, schedules & scores)
• News & Events – Stay up to date.
• Maps – See where you are and how to get where you’re going.
• On-campus Shuttle Tracker – Routes, schedules & stops in real-time.
• Learn – Instant access to your Blackboard Learn™ content.
• One Stop – Check your schedule & grades (for UC students)
• Courses – Plan your semester on the go.
• Safety Information – Access important numbers when you need them.
• Social Media – Join the conversation!
• Photos & Video
• Links to:
o Library Catalog, Database Access & more
o Admission Information
o Alumni Information & Services
What's New in Version 2.1
- Link to the CampusDish app
I'm a student at UC and this app has been "suggested" to me by a number of people. I finally downloaded it today after three years on campus. In the 10 minute window it took to download the night ride app and the UC app itself, I've received no information on when shuttle buses will be arriving, the comments page on the UC app doesn't even allow for you to send feedback. Unless someone was to look at this page, they wouldn't even know there was problem. And there are a good few of them bouncing around at least this one if not the night ride app as well.
I am the last stop on the east route for the shuttles and the buses are consistently full and I have no way of knowing. UC NEEDS another bus for this route, but until that happens the app should have an update that allows the drivers to signal when their buses are full. I'm so tired of waiting for buses, being yelled at to get off because there aren't any seats, and consequently being late to class.
The only reason I downloaded the app was to track the shuttle, but the app won't let you scroll down on the list of shuttle routes so I can only view the routes that aren't useful to me. Really irritated at this point because the website also has the same glitch. GET IT TOGETHER
- Category: Education
- Updated: Aug 12, 2015
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 23.8 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: University of Cincinnati
- © Blackboard, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.