By University of Cincinnati
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The official University of Cincinnati mobile app – always at your fingertips. It’s free; give it a try!
Share your thoughts on additions and improvements through the mobile app.
• Directory Information (students, faculty & staff)
• Athletics Information (news, schedules & scores)
• News & Events – Stay up to date.
• Maps – See where you are and how to get where you’re going.
• On-campus Shuttle Tracker – Routes, schedules & stops in real-time.
• Learn – Instant access to your Blackboard Learn™ content.
• One Stop – Check your schedule & grades (for UC students)
• Courses – Plan your semester on the go.
• Safety Information – Access important numbers when you need them.
• Social Media – Join the conversation!
• Photos & Video
• Links to:
o Library Catalog, Database Access & more
o Admission Information
o Alumni Information & Services
What's New in Version 1.1
Not too bad
Works just the same as the mobile site, but it might be a little faster. Having a section for email would be nice though.
One of the top university apps on the market. Very helpful
Add a section for email since the UC email can't be logged into from some phones.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Feb 21, 2013
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 26.8 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Dutch, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: University of Cincinnati
- © Blackboard, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.