The official UC San Diego Mobile app connects you to the UC San Diego campus with mobile-focused:
• User login with Single Sign-On
• Class and final schedule information
• Location based shuttle arrivals
• Parking availability
• Real-time news and events updates
• Weather and surf reports
• Directions to nearby points of interest
• Quick access to campus services
• Dining locations, menus, and hours
• Interactive searchable map
Additionally, you can access a UC San Diego suite of services to find your classes, look up staff contact info, find a building, log your time, read campus news, reconcile your trip on the go lectures and much more!
• MyTritonLink: View your class schedule with personalized walking routes and map. View your account balance, holds, TRIP status, and more.
• Directory: Look up students, faculty, and staff by first or last name. Tap to contact people by phone and email.
• My Time: Staff who use My Time Entry can access the mobile version to input time. Managers can approve time submitted by staff.
• My Travel: Use My Travel Mobile to input expenses, take pictures of receipts and reconcile your trip while on the go.
• News: Browse through several campus news sources, including research, Medical Center, Blink, Scripps Institution of Oceanography, Jacobs School of Engineering, Calit2, and the libraries.
• Podcasts: Under the Courses icon, listen to course podcasts on your mobile device.
• Athletics: View UC San Diego sports news, schedules, and scores. • Libraries: View hours, locations, and search the catalog.
• Tours: Take a self guided virtual tour of some featured campus landmarks or sign up for an in-person tour on your mobile device.
• Bookstore: Look up textbooks by term/section, find current information about Bookstore sales and events.
- Added promo banner support to showcase campus events
- Bug fixes and enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Scrolling through a long list of alphabetized dining options is inefficient, especially when I want to check the same few dining halls near me. You should add an option to hide certain restaurants from view (or Favorite/Star certain restaurants that will always show first), or an option where restaurants are listed by closest to farthest in distance.
Overall Good App, Some Fixes
Overall this is a good app with different improvements that need to be made like accuracy of Dining Hall operation hours. But for me, the thing I feel should first be updated is the Classes card. No matter what day of the week it is it shows Monday on the card. Please change so that the card can actually be useful and quick to use.
Ok for a School App
Listen there not a pro app making company or something, for a school app it’s pretty good. Obviously lots of bugs like not being formatted for any of the iPhone 10 sizes, etc. But some of the cards like the class schedule and the upcoming parking one are pretty nice.
- University of California, San Diego (Business Affairs)
- 18.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Regents of the University of California.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.