UC San Diego (UCSD)
By University of California, San Diego (Business Affairs)
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Use the UC San Diego suite of services to find your classes, look up staff contact info, find a building, log your time, read campus news, reconcile your trip on the go, keep tabs on sport scores, find real-time shuttle bus information, listen to podcasts of popular lectures and much more!
• MyTritonLink: View your class schedule with personalized walking routes and map. View your account balance, holds, TRIP status, and more.
• Directory: Look up students, faculty, and staff by first or last name. Tap to contact people by phone and email.
• My Time: Staff who use My Time Entry can access the mobile version to input time. Managers can approve time submitted by staff. (Under Blink Tools)
• My Travel: Use My Travel Mobile to input expenses, take pictures of receipts and reconcile your trip while on the go. (Under Blink Tools)
• News: Browse through several campus news sources, including research, Medical Center, Blink, Scripps Institution of Oceanography, Jacobs School of Engineering, Calit2, and the libraries.
• Courses: Browse and search for current and future term course schedule, including descriptions, times, locations. You can even tap to find the course location on the map or contact the instructor.
• Podcasts: Under the Courses icon, listen to course podcasts on your mobile device.
• Videos: Review and watch videos from the UC San Diego YouTube channel and UCSD TV.
• Athletics: View UC San Diego sports news, schedules, and scores.
• Libraries: View hours, locations, and search the catalog.
• Tours: Take a self guided virtual tour of some featured campus landmarks or sign up for an in-person tour on your mobile device.
• Dining: View campus dining locations, hours and daily menus for facilities managed by Housing, Dining, and Hospitality.
• Bookstore: Look up textbooks by term/section, find current information about Bookstore sales and events.
• Twitter: UC San Diego Tweets collected together in one convenient place.
• Weather: Current campus weather conditions and five day forecast.
• Events: View UCSD Calendar of Events, Student Events, and key academic and administrative dates.
What's New in Version 4.1.2
Bug fixes and updates.
Needs serious updating
This app is still designed for an iPhone 4 so it is in need of an update. The map is not helpful at all since it does not tell you where you are. Maybe using Google maps for directions and also having a pdf of a map will be better. I was happy to see an app for my school but I am disappointed to see how glitchy and outdated it is. Please update.
Could be better
It would be way better and helpful for students to find their way around campus if it actually showed where you are on campus and if it gave you walking directions to another place/building like google maps app on iPhone.
If I could, I would have given this app 0 stars
I never wanted to download this app since I knew it sucked from what people told me. I had to download this app for the shuttle times. Will delete this app as soon as I don't need to take the shuttle anymore.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Jun 01, 2015
- Version: 4.1.2
- Size: 0.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: University of California, San Diego (Business Affairs)
- © 2015 Regents of the University of California.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.