uCamPro HD: IP Camera & Webcam Viewer
By UBNTEK Co., Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
uCamPro HD (only for iPad) allows you to monitor multiple live video and audio feeds directly from network cameras (1000+ models of network cameras from 100+ manufacturers) and built-in/FireWire/USB webcams with top notch performance and speed.
* Main Features
▶ Unlimited number of cameras can be configured
▶ Direct access to audio and video streams from cameras. No NVR or 3rd party server is required
▶ Monitor multiple branded cameras and webcams separately located in a single app for easy access
▶ Audio support - See details at www.ubntek.com/supportedcameras/audio.html (not all models)
▶ 2 Way audio (Push to Talk)
▶ Background audio monitoring
▶ Record Audio/Video feeds to Camera Roll
▶ Automatically capture images or record videos with audio by in-app noise and motion/face detection
▶ Support MPEG-4/H264
▶ Support HTTPS
▶ Support Dropbox and Google Drive
▶ Auto sequence monitoring for automatic cameras switching
▶ Auto patrol to preset positions according to the preset number and time interval
▶ Pan and Tilt controls with overlay buttons (max 8 directions)
▶ Pinch to digitally zoom and scroll to navigate the spot your desires
▶ Presets at its original center location and predefined up to 8 spots
▶ Switch IR-LED illumination for night vision on/off
▶ Activate or deactivate output port for connecting external devices
▶ Set the resolution of video image (if applicable)
▶ Enable or disable Upside Sown, Mirror, Invert Pan Tilt, Aspect Fit
▶ Quickly and easily add new models with reload button
▶ Auto-Discovery of cameras in your local network
▶ Friendly navigate cameras with the variety of portrait and landscape modes
▶ Exchange setup file between the devices via email attachment
▶ Reorder camera lists
▶ Optional cellular network alert notification
▶ Passcode Lock
* In App Purchase Features
▶ Easily view multiple feeds simultaneously on a screen with layout controls (2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 9, 12, 16 views)
▶ Auto sequence multiviews on one screen
▶ Live single audio and max 16 video feeds on one screen
* Supported IP Cameras
- ABS, Abus, ACTi, Agasio, AirLive, Airlink, Airsight, Alecto, Allnet, American Dynamics, Apexis, Arecont, Asante, Asoni, Astak, Axis, Axis Encoder, Blue Iris, Bluecherry, Bosch, Brickcom, BSTi, Camyio, Canon, CIPCAM, Cisco, Clairvoyant, CNB, Compro, Coolcam, Corum CCTV, Cybernova, Dahua, DBpower, Dericam, Digi-Lan, Digital ID VIEW, Digitus, DiViS, D-Link, EasyN, EasySE, Edimax, ELE Technology, Elro, Eminent, ES(Eye Sight), Etrovision, Evocam3, Eyespy, ezCam, Foscam, Fuho, Gadspot, Genius, Grandstream, GrandTec, Hama, Hawking Technology, Heden, Hikvision, Hootoo, Huacam, iBaby, ICY BOX, Instar, Insteon, Ipux, IQeye, Kadymay, KaiCong, Konig, LevelOne, LILIN, Linksys, Loftek, Logilink(Hama), Lorex, Loxone, LUPUS, Luxon, Maginon, Marmitek, MayGion, Mobotix, Netbotz, NetMedia, Novibo, Orite, Panasonic, Panogenics, Planet, Planex, PyleHome, Samsung, SaveOnSecurity, Sercomm, SeQurecam, Sharx, Shixin, Showtec, SitCon, Sitecom, Smar Industry, Smart Teck, Smarthome, SMC, Sony, SparkLan, Sricam, StarDot, Storage Options, Sunluxy, Swann, Tenvis, Toshiba, Tp-link, Trek, TrendNet, Trust, Ubiquiti, UCam247, Uvision, Vilar, Vivotek, Vivotek Encoder, Vstarcam, Wanscam, Wansview, WatchBot, WatchMeIp, Webcam123, WinStar, Wirepath, Xenta, Xvision, Y-cam, Yawcam, Zavio, Zmodo, ZyXEL, 3S Vision, 4XEM, 7Links
- See details at www.ubntek.com/supportedcameras
* Supported USB/FireWire/Built-in webcam (refer to web page)
- Check first if the webcam properly works on your Mac or Windows computer
- Select a model as "uWebCam -> Mac or Windows"
- Before you can control your camera(s) away from your local Wi-Fi networks, you need to setup your router to allow incoming traffic. You should read your camera’s setup manual regarding port forwarding. For more information, please see www.portforward.com or www.dyndns.org
If you have any questions or comments, tap the Help button.
What's New in Version 3.1.0
- Support MPEG-4/H.264 for HD Streaming
- Support HTTPS (HTTP over SSL)
All reviews and ratings are reset once an update is released. We would greatly appreciate it if you could continue to award us the 5 star ratings/reviews. Thank you for your support
HORRIBLE! DO NOT PURCHASE!!!!! MISLEADING!!!!! BE CAREFUL!!!!!
DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!!
It is impossible to give NEGATIVE STARS. If it was possible, I would give this app a -100!
I WANT MY MONEY REFUNDED or I WANT THE APP TO WORK!!! I purchased this app to run my Samsung SmartCam HD cameras. I keep getting an Error 401 each time I click on the camera. I was charged $6.99 for the app, and it is unusable. Furthermore, I am unable to add multi view without being charged more money; it is an extra option which is NOT INCLUDED in the original purchase. Trying to contact the developer for assistance is extremely difficult. There is NO WAY TO CONTACT DEVELOPER!
I have emailed the developer, and NO ANSWER!!! I have sent 5 separate emails. One was returned with a cryptic request. I asked for clarification, and (surprise) no answer.
DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!!!
Just wanted a simple way to view my cameras.
Could not begin to get this app to work. Tried to get help, but still couldn't.
Don't waste your money like I did.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Mar 25, 2015
- Version: 3.1.0
- Size: 30.6 MB
- Languages: English, Korean
- Seller: UBNTEK CO., LTD.
- © UBNTEK Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Upgrade to Multi-Views$0.99