Access to your healthcare anytime, anywhere with this must-have app for UCHealth patients.
Safe and secure access to UCHealth’s patient portal, My Health Connection, with options to:
• Schedule a Virtual Visit
• Find urgent care and emergency rooms
• E-mail your doctor
• Renew or refill a prescription
• View test results
• Request an appointment
• Receive appointment reminders
• View your medical record
• Upload health and fitness data, including data from the Apple Health app, when enrolled in self-tracking programs
You can also easily find a doctor or location, and view the UCHealth Today blog feed for updates on innovative care, healthy living, and more.
New navigation structure and features for mobile optimized pages.
General updates and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
This App just crashes
I have used this app for more than a year. It “was” awesome. Since about June of 2018 it has stopped working. I have tried all the normal troubleshooting steps. Nothing works. Crashes upon opening it. Large companies always seem to fail at making there app’s work consistently.
This used to be the best app. Unfortunately the last few weeks the app will not launch. Uninstalled, reinstalled, restarted and nothing gets it to work. Have to login online in order to see account. Please update and fix!
cant open app
latest version keeps crashing when i open before it can even authenticate. i’ve tried restarting/deleteing redownloading etc. works well when i can use the app, please update!
- University of Colorado Health
- 114.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2016 UCHealth
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.