The UCLA Department of Neurosurgery app is an educational tool for patients and their family and friends. The app serves as a central resource for preparation for neurosurgery procedures, department contact information, and local and hospital amenities for neurosurgery patients and their families. The app was developed by the UCLA Department of Neurosurgery in partnership with the Neurosurgery Patient and Family Advisory Council (NPFAC). The council is composed of former patients and family members of former patients as well as members of the Department of Neurosurgery. The mission of the NPFAC is to facilitate collaboration between the Neurosurgery staff, patients and families. The group is dedicated to promoting an active partnership based on mutual respect, among Neurosurgery patients, families and UCLA health system personnel in order to enhance the patient and family experience. The NPFAC is committed to promoting compassionate care and empowering patients and families to better understand and participate in their hospital experience.
* Two new sections, one with a relaxation guide and another with educational materials.
* Timeline has been enhanced.
* Notes will not auto-migrate, so please save them to your photo gallery and re-upload.
- University of California, Los Angeles
- 119 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © UC Regents
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.