UCPB Mobile Phone Banking
By United Coconut Planters Bank
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The nearest UCPB branch is in your pocket! UCPB introduces the Mobile Phone
Banking Service. Now made more convenient, and still very secure.
The UCPB Mobile Phone Banking facility allows you to:
- Inquire balances
- Transfer funds
- Pay bills
- Buy cellphone load
- View transaction history
Simply follow the steps below to enroll:
1. You need to be registered to UCPB Connect before you can enroll in UCPB's Mobile Phone Banking Service.
Not yet registered? Click here to register:
Note: If you are registering a UCPB ATM account or an account already enrolled in UCPB Telebanking, you will
be able to access UCPB Connect right away.
2. Once registered, log-in to UCPB Connect at
using your UCPB Connect User ID and Password.
3. Go to 'Send Mail' option under Bank Mails and write a message indicating the following:
SUBJECT: REGISTRATION TO UCPB MOBILE PHONE BANKING
UCPB Connect User ID
Date of Birth (YYYY/MM/DD)
4. One banking day after you send your request, you will receive an email and SMS from UCPB confirming your
successful registration to the facility.
5. For iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch, go to the Apple App Store to download the UCPB Mobile Phone Banking
App. Download of the app is free. You will need
internet connection during the download.
6. Launch and activate the UCPB Mobile Phone Banking Application. Once successfully activated, you may
now log-in using your UCPB Connect User ID and Password.
- Download and installation of the UCPB Mobile Phone Banking App is free of charge. However, your account
will be charged with minimal fees for every transaction done through the UCPB Mobile Phone Banking facility.
- You will need to be connected to your 3G or a wifi network to access the UCPB Mobile Phone Banking
facility. Check with your telco provider for internet charges that might apply.
What's New in Version 1.1
Compatibility with iOS7 and interface update
Mobile banking with you has always been nothing but trouble! I'm already registered to UCPB online because I access my account there yet when I try to log in through the app, it says my account doesn't exist and I have to register again!
When you forget your password, it's hard to retrieve it, and you would either have to create a brand new account or go to the bank branch to reset everything. Customer service isn't helpful either!
Very inconvenient! Not worth the headache.
Everytime you try to log-in, it just says "check internet connection" I have a fast internet connection at home. Please fix.
Crappy app and a simple bal inq will cost you 2php, greedy
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Oct 14, 2013
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 4.0 MB
- Languages: English, German, Northern Sami, Spanish
- Seller: United Coconut Planters Bank
- © 2012 United Coconut Planters Bank
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.