UCSF NeuroExam Tutor
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Developed by expert health professionals at the University of California San Francisco School of Medicine, the NeuroExam Tutor is the cure for “Neurophobia” -- the fear of conducting the neurological physical exam.
The NeuroExam Tutor presents an innovative approach to learning the neurological physical exam. With clinical cases, physician-authored information and a library of real patient videos, the NeuroExam Tutor helps medical students, residents and practicing physicians perfect their understanding and execution of the neurological exam.
The app features:
- More than 60 high quality videos
- In-depth descriptions of how to execute more than 50 different physical exam maneuvers
- 6 interactive cases with real patient videos
- Descriptions of 8 exam categories with explanations of terminology and grading scales
- Quick reference flashcards for 6 common neurological complaints
- Pearls and pitfalls from the master clinicians at UCSF
Disclaimer: This app is provided for general informational purposes only and is not intended as, nor should it be considered a substitute for, professional medical advice. Do not use the information on this website for diagnosing or treating any medical or health condition. If you have or suspect you have a medical problem, promptly contact your professional healthcare provider.
What's New in Version 2.1.1
- Several bug fixes
a great guide
for learning the neuro exam — the videos are super, super helpful.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Sep 04, 2014
- Version: 2.1.1
- Size: 968 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Tom Hartle
- © UCSF & Bandwdth
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.