Developed by expert health professionals at the University of California San Francisco School of Medicine, the NeuroExam Tutor is the cure for “Neurophobia” -- the fear of conducting the neurological physical exam.
The NeuroExam Tutor presents an innovative approach to learning the neurological physical exam. With clinical cases, physician-authored information and a library of real patient videos, the NeuroExam Tutor helps medical students, residents and practicing physicians perfect their understanding and execution of the neurological exam.
The app features:
- More than 60 high quality videos
- In-depth descriptions of how to execute more than 50 different physical exam maneuvers
- 6 interactive cases with real patient videos
- Descriptions of 8 exam categories with explanations of terminology and grading scales
- Quick reference flashcards for 6 common neurological complaints
- Pearls and pitfalls from the master clinicians at UCSF
Disclaimer: This app is provided for general informational purposes only and is not intended as, nor should it be considered a substitute for, professional medical advice. Do not use the information on this website for diagnosing or treating any medical or health condition. If you have or suspect you have a medical problem, promptly contact your professional healthcare provider.
- Several bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
a great guide
for learning the neuro exam — the videos are super, super helpful.
Excellent and Useful App
As a practicing family physician, I found that this app is a great way to stay up to date on the neurology exam.
This is a wonderful way to learn the neuro exam. A must for every med student!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.