Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Udemy is the world's largest destination for on-demand, online courses.
Whether you want to get promoted, break into a new industry, start a company, further a passion, or just accelerate your life, Udemy has a course to help you get there and get there faster.
When you download the Udemy App, you’ll join the over 3,000,000 people who have already made the decision to accelerate their lives by taking a Udemy course.
What can you learn on Udemy?
Udemy’s expert instructors have built thousands of courses on...
- Cake Decorating
… and everything in between!
We know you’re busy. And that’s why every course on Udemy is available on demand, 24 / 7, so you can learn when and where you want.
With the Udemy app, you can squeeze in a few lectures on your commute. Or before bed. Or during lunch. Or just whenever you can find the time.
But whatever you do - Don’t Stop Learning!
Install the Udemy now and start learning something new today.
- You can discover thousands of on-demand, online courses.
- You can watch courses on the go: video lectures, audio lectures, presentations, articles, and anything inside your course.
- You can watch your course offline: Save courses for offline viewing so you can watch them while you're on a plane or subway!
- You can watch videos at 2x speed - Want to learn even faster?!? Watch your video lectures in multiple speeds. Learn more in less time.
WHAT ARE PEOPLE SAYING ABOUT UDEMY?
“Udemy’s online courses give you the freedom to study when and where you like with no time limits. Perfect for a busy entrepreneur like me!” - Wayne P.
“Getting a new career (at my age) can be quite challenging. With Udemy, I’m learning real web development techniques that have helped me make the jump!” - Brian M.
“I got the job! I’m starting a new career in communications, but it’s been tough because I don’t have the hard skills that people are looking for. So I started learning video editing on Udemy... and guess what? Last week I finally landed a video production job!” - Qin L.
What's New in Version 1.91
- Performance improvements
- Bug and crash fixes
best video training system out there!
I found that my best learning method was to watch a demo of how something works and then follow along and try it myself as the instructor shows examples. Since this works on iPad I can watch the videos on there while I follow along on my Mac. I like that no matter what device I pick up (iPhone, iPad, Kindle Fire, Chromebook) I can log into my udemy courses and pick up right where I left off. The best part about Udemy is all the courses are available to you for life. You don’t have to hurry and finish a course before some arbitrary deadline. This suits my busy life perfectly. The only thing that really bugs me about this app is the responsiveness of the “Next Lecture” and “Mark Completed” buttons in the video interface. I find I have to hit them 2 or three times sometimes to register a tap. Maybe make the button or the touch surface larger, guys?
App is good, course selection extensive
Udemy has been available via browser for some time. The app is very convenient, but to take full advantage of course features you'll need to go online occasionally.
The app has had a few issues, hopefully corrected in the recent update, but certainly tolerable. The ability to do course work on the go is great.
The course offerings are awesome - 16k+ according to Udemy. I generally wait for the specials & pickup interesting courses for as little as $10, although have paid a lot more for some professional training that I really needed.
To date I've completed 4 courses, actively working on 3 and have about 6 more purchased (at sale price) waiting to get to.
Overall good value for the money although I wouldn't rate all the courses as 5 stars.
App hinders learning
This app looks great, but after a few videos, the app becomes absolutely a nightmare to use. Clicking on ANYTHING takes up to 20 seconds respond. I am constantly forced to manually close the app and restart it to be able to continue learning. It feels like a memory leak in the app because once it is restarted, you can use it again for a few more lessons. Rinse, repeat....
Want to download your course videos for offline viewing? Still trying after 2 days. I am now on download #179 out of 429. Maybe I will get all the videos in another 3 days. Frustrating.
- Category: Education
- Updated: May 16, 2014
- Version: 1.91
- Size: 10.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Udemy Inc
- © Udemy, Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- "The Complete Web Developer Course (with free hosting)" course$199.99
- "Hacking School Training - Try it now!" course$69.99
- "The Complete iOS 7 Course - Learn by Building 14 Apps" course$119.99
- "Become a SuperLearner: Learn Speed Reading & Advanced Memory" course$31.99
- "Fundamentals of Business Analysis" course$199.99
- "Total Training in Commercial Photography" course$299.99
- "Learn the Skill of Effective Mind Mapping" course$35.99
- "YouTube Secrets: How I Make $2,000 A Month - With No Filming" course$69.99
- "The Secrets of Body Language" course$13.99
- "How to Create an Awesome Demo Video for Your Business" course$89.99