Udemy Online Courses
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Udemy is a global marketplace for learning and teaching online where more than 11 million students are mastering new skills and achieving their goals from over 40,000 courses taught by expert instructors. Whether you're looking to advance your career or explore a new hobby, it's all in one place.
* Discover courses in 1200+ topics - from Web Development to Photography, Data Analysis to Yoga
* From short tutorials to comprehensive courses, learn new skills at beginner, intermediate, and advanced levels
* Watch courses on the app, Udemy.com, and Apple TV
* Download courses to learn offline - make long flights and commutes productive, no internet connection needed
* Listen to courses in audio-only mode when you’re on the go
LEARN AT YOUR OWN PACE
* Ask questions to other students and the instructor and receive a response - fast
* Personalize your learning experience with speed controls
* On demand, lifetime access to courses that sync with Udemy.com
Free and Premium Courses available in:
* Web Development including HTML, CSS
* IT & Software
* Data Science
* Business and Finance
* Office Productivity including Microsoft Excel™
* Health and Fitness
* and more…
"Udemy’s iOS app turns your phone into a 24-hour classroom" - Venture Beat
We love feedback. Email us at email@example.com.
What's New in Version 3.0.9
- Bug fixes, performance and stability improvements
Thanks for using Udemy! We usually update the app every few weeks. You can update the app automatically (without checking back here) by going to Settings > iTunes & App Store > Automatic Downloads and turning on Updates.
Lots of potential for every interest, including homeschoolers
Right now we are just using UDEMY to add some art and music lessons to our day, but there are several subjects that I think will be used over the long run. What *I* like most about the app is that any course content you buy is available to you regardless of which platform you are on any given day ( pc, iOS, droid) , but then when you are on your mobile device the app is just as great or better than when you are on your desktop ( often it is the reverse with other content systems). The ability to download only a portion of -or - the entire course to use offline on your mobile is *great*. UDEMY's feature that you can post course questions for instructor feedback as well as read prior Q&A from other course participants is super insightful. I think this has great potential for homeschooling as well in terms of "elective" subjects.
The moment you stop learning in life is the moment you start to die. Udemy offers very inexpensive, or (in some cases) free classes through videos and PDF handouts. It's one of the most efficient ways to learn — no filler, no general education classes to navigate. You only learn what you want to, as each class is tailored to a very specific task. I have close to 10 classes I've enrolled in that have all been free. I've learned how to build a website in Wordpress, how to do certain tasks in Adobe After Effects and Photoshop, and lots more!
The app works great! You can stream each lesson from the cloud OR download so you can learn offline. This is one of my absolute favorite apps I have on my iPad! Worth it X 100!
Simple functions fail
I work on higher ed web sites, and I know my way around online instructional tools. Udemy's lack of usability surprised me. Finding my way around a course in this app is not intuitive for me. I went back to using the web site on my iPad instead.
Only problem is, the web site fails to upload images from my iPad in Q&A posts. So I opened the app to see if I could do it there. First of all, I didn't see any of the other Q&A posts in the app, even though there were at least 6 posts by others in that particular section. Then when I tried to click on my own review, the app completely froze. I killed the app and tried again, froze again.
Sorry, Udemy, but your site and app are sucking on iPad for me. It's fine for watching videos, if that's all you want to do. But the class I'm taking encourages sharing and constructive criticism, so the Q&A sections are critical.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Sep 02, 2016
- Version: 3.0.9
- Size: 50.0 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Udemy Inc
- © Udemy, Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes
Top In-App Purchases
- The Complete Web Developer Course - Build 14 Websites$199.99
- The Complete iOS8 and Swift Course: Learn by Building 15 Real World Apps$199.99
- Writing With Flair: How To Become An Exceptional Writer$99.99
- Learn Photoshop, Web Design & Profitable Freelancing$149.99
- Learn to Code by Making Games - The Complete Unity Developer$189.99
- Cisco CCNA R/S: Soon to be the NEW CCNA (200-125)$139.99
- The Ultimate Excel Programmer Course$79.99
- The Complete Apple Watch Developer Course - Build 14 Apps$99.99
- CCNA 2016 200-125 Video Boot Camp With Chris Bryant$19.99
- Learn and Understand AngularJS$174.99