- Record your dictation and securely transmit from anywhere at anytime.
- Easy-to-use, intuitive user interface will have you up and running in a matter of minutes.
uDictate offers professional recording features found in high-end digital recorders and many additional features not available with traditional tape-based or digital recorders.
• Intuitive user interface
• High quality audio recording
• Insert, overwrite, and append operations
• Fast forward, rewind, and scrub
• Review and edit an existing dictation
• Many file types: PCM (.wav, .aiff, .caf), AAC (.m4a, .caf), IMA4 (.aifc, .caf)
• Compress (zip) and encrypt files
• Label or mark a file as a rush or urgent
• Send dictation anytime, anywhere using: FTP, Dropbox, or Email
• Bluetooth headset recording
• Passcode protection
• Archive dictation
• Voice activated recording option - allows your recording to stop during silent periods.
• Decreased turn-around time. There is no need to wait until the end-of-the-day or until you get back to the office to send your dictation. Send dictation immediately whenever and wherever you are.
• Money savings. With uDictate you pay a one-time fee with no subscription required. Don’t spend hundreds of dollars every couple of years on new recorders and/or software and don’t get roped into paying an annual subscription fee.
• Ability to multitask. Check your schedule or read your email while recording a dictation or listening to an existing dictation.
• Less to carry. You will never need to carry multiple devices again. No need to drag around a bag with cables, plugs, extra batteries, and a laptop.
• Never accidently overwrite or delete a dictation unintentionally again.
Please note: When using email as you delivery method it is important to keep the size of your dictations to a manageable size, keeping in mind many email providers limit the size of attachments. It is better to have multiple small files that 1 large file.
Send dictations to your transcriptionist or contact our affiliate Better Transcription Options at sales@BetterTranscription.com for information.
Check out ‘uDictatate Free’, our free lite version of uDictate, to experience the functionality and feel of the full version. uDictate Free has all of the functionality offered in uDictate, but each recording is limited to 30 seconds instead of 24 hours. There is also a maximum of 5 active dictations, whereas the full version is limited only by the amount of available storage on your device.
If you have Feedback or Questions, please email us at: ClericSoftware.firstname.lastname@example.org
Bug fixes - including bug that caused in conjunction with Dropbox
Performance enhancements - including 64-bit support.
Ratings and Reviews
Back in business!
An update on previous review. Dropbox issue fixed. Software back to being awesome. Highly recommend!
I've used this software for years and it has been indispensable in my practice as an ophthalmologist. The newest update however, has resulted in extremely slow transfers of dictations into the Dropbox folder. I hope that will be fixed soon
Sync with drop box
This is a great app. Not only is your voice extremely clear, but the fact that you can sync the dictated files into dropbox allows my secretary to save the dictation in a clients folder. We can go back and listen to any previous memos if there is a need. I have previously had the actual hardware and software installed on the computer system and it cost many thousands of dollars. For a few dollars this app is beyond worth it.
Best one out there
All the features that you need in a very simple layout. Big buttons make it easy to navigate. Excellent archive feature.
It also has the ability to add an additional tag or information in the file name on the main screen which makes it very convenient to communicate back to the transcriptionist.
Excellent. Thank you!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.