UDOT Click ‘n Fix allows you to report issues you see on Utah’s state highways and interstates, like potholes or signal problems, directly to the Utah Department of Transportation. You simply drop a marker on the map where you noticed a concern, answer a few questions to help us understand what needs to be fixed and include a photo when possible. You can even comment on issues others have submitted. We’ll notify our crews and get it fixed as quickly as possible and let you know as soon as we have it resolved.
Enhanced user experience and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Worked perfect for me. I got an immediate response and it was fixed within 2 days.
They get to most stuff. But a lot of things they say is out of their jurisdiction.
Roads Still don't get fixed
The app itself is a great idea but the app is only as good as the agency that addresses it. I've suggested two major road safety hazards and nothing has been done about it for 6 months. I also got an email saying it could take up to a year or longer to fix these easy but important issues. Might as well not report it because it just gets ignored.
- Utah Department of Transportation
- 51.8 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Filipino, French, German, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2008-2018 SeeClickFix, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.