By Utah Department of Transportation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The UDOT Traffic app provides commuters and travelers with mobile access to information for Utah roadways from the Utah Department of Transportation's Intelligent Transportation System (ITS). The available information includes:
1) A zoomable, scrollable map-based display
2) Current traffic conditions on Utah's freeways and major surface streets
3) Lists of accidents, road construction activities, and other hazards
4) Special events that affect traffic (sports events, etc.)
5) Current road weather conditions and road weather forecasts
6) Seasonal road closure status
7) Closed-circuit television (CCTV) traffic camera images
8) Electronic roadway sign messages
UDOT's Intelligent Transportation System (ITS) uses technology to save lives, time, and money.
It is a computer-controlled system designed to monitor and manage traffic flow on freeways and major surface streets. System components include CCTV cameras, electronic roadway signs, traffic speed and volume sensors, pavement sensors, and weather sensors.
What's New in Version 3.4
Updates to snowplow map layer.
Misc. bug fixes.
Traffic info and cameras fail to load during rush hour and busy travel times quite often.
It works great, I am able to see exactly what traffic is like and plan my driving accordingly.
Line Thickness still messed up on iPh6 plus
Please fix the line thickness for the iPhone 6+. The lines are super fat and overlap each other making the map unreadable. Or let the user change the thickness in settings.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Jan 25, 2016
- Version: 3.4
- Size: 5.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Utah Department of Transportation
- © Copyright 2011-2013 TransCore, LP
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.