By Logitech Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
You'd never walk all the way to your TV to turn it on and you shouldn't have to with your wireless speaker either. Use the UE BOOM app to control the party from afar and to unlock an expanding set of cool additional features like our musical alarm and fully customizable 5-band EQ. UE BOOM app features include:
- Double Up – Wirelessly Double Up with a second UE BOOM or UE MEGABOOM and take your party to 11. Use the app to control the balance and to choose between Stereo or Double sound.
- Remote Control – Use the app as a remote control to power your UE BOOM on/off from afar.
- Alarm - Start last night's party all over again–every morning. UE BOOM wakes you up with your favorite songs, Spotify playlists, Pandora stations and more. Because the party never actually stops–you just pass out.
- Customizable 5-band EQ - Use the fully customizable five-band equalizer to custom-tune the sound so it's just right for you. Need a little more bass? Done. More highs and mids? No problem. You set it how you like it.
- Wireless Speaker Updates – Wirelessly update the software on your UE BOOM to get all the latest ear-blowing features.
- Settings – Personalize your UE BOOM’s name, language and more all through the app.
- Learn – Use the UE BOOM How To guide to learn all about what your UE BOOM can do.
What's New in Version 3.0.2
Sounds great,, Update not so much
The update needs to be completed through your PC laptop or your Mac. It cannot be updated through any Bluetooth device. I try to download it on my brand-new Sony VAIO, follow their instructions. And apparently there's something corrupt inside of the update which will not allow my computer to clear it to be actually downloaded. It really should be much more simplistic than this. It should act exactly like an update on the iPhone. To connect a USB and download the update and then put it inside of the speaker itself is kind of old-fashioned. So I'm still using the old version I can't power on with my app and I can't get all of the new eq use that they are offering. Sounds great, the way it reads back battery, sleek. It's cool, but updates are everything. It's $300 smackaroos. I want everything it can do. That's it.
Owned 2 of them and love them
I have a reputation with the speakers and as far that goes its amazing . The only problem I have is with the app I run it and before the last update it would display the charging status on the app whenever you would hold speaker icon on the app . Now after the last update you have to manually press the + and - button to hear the speakers current battery level . Please fix it to where I no longer have to do that holding the + and - button at the same time . And make to where when I open it I just hold the speaker icon to see the battery level.
I love this app being able to turn my boom on and off remotely is great but we should be able to control volume on the boom with our phones when plugged into a aux cable
- Category: Music
- Updated: Jul 16, 2015
- Version: 3.0.2
- Size: 9.2 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Logitech Inc.
- © 2015 Logitech Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.