By Logitech Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
You'd never walk all the way to your TV to turn it on and you shouldn't have to with your wireless speaker either. Use the UE BOOM app to control the party from afar and to unlock an expanding set of cool additional features like our musical alarm and fully customizable 5-band EQ. UE BOOM app features include:
- Double Up – Wirelessly Double Up with a second UE BOOM or UE MEGABOOM and take your party to 11. Use the app to control the balance and to choose between Stereo or Double sound.
- Remote Control – Use the app as a remote control to power your UE BOOM on/off from afar.
- Alarm - Start last night's party all over again–every morning. UE BOOM wakes you up with your favorite songs, Spotify playlists, Pandora stations and more. Because the party never actually stops–you just pass out.
- Customizable 5-band EQ - Use the fully customizable five-band equalizer to custom-tune the sound so it's just right for you. Need a little more bass? Done. More highs and mids? No problem. You set it how you like it.
- Wireless Speaker Updates – Wirelessly update the software on your UE BOOM to get all the latest ear-blowing features.
- Settings – Personalize your UE BOOM’s name, language and more all through the app.
- Learn – Use the UE BOOM How To guide to learn all about what your UE BOOM can do.
What's New in Version 3.0
- New app design: Makes it even easier to find what you need and start experiencing your music.
- Remote Control: Use the app as a remote control to power on and off your UE BOOM from afar.
- Wireless Speaker Updates: Wirelessly update the software on your UE BOOM to get all the latest ear-blowing features.
Speakers great, app ok but...
I have loved and promoted my boob & used it in public almost everywhere I go but after the last firmware had issues. This app is plain and boring & there are several simple features they could add to make it more efficient and user friendly but at the end of the day I personally don't care because it's the speaker that I love. Unfortunately though no charger cable fits into my boom anymore. It goes like halfway in and feels like I'm at the end/ floor of how far it can go. I've had my boom for a year and it saddens me so because I could fit it in my pockets and blast Dubstep at the mall to drown out horrible Christmas music and such. I'm poor too but plan on trying to buy a megaboob with my next social security check and if not then another boom but OMG this megaboom! Anyways about the app it's plain and basic but does what it needs.
Speakers Great, App..Well
I love the Boom speaker! Decent if Apple type price. Small size which I love, but plenty of great sound. The app? Well, after a lengthy support call, un-install as directed, and a re-install, still cannot get the volume to work from the app on my iPhone 6. Only the battery display comes up - I do love having the two ways to check battery. But would like the remote volume to actually work. All else functions as it should. A lot of pairing and re-pairing (in both senses of the word) go on with the Boom and the app. I agree with other reviewers that the app needs work/rework. I also cannot find/get the Boom app for my iPad, despite the claim on site that there is one. That's a big loss.
So - great Boom but no unconditional big boom for the app.
Love the Speaker, but the App needs work
Ue Boom makes the best type of portable Bluetooth speaker on the market but the app needs work! You would think that after apple has come out with the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus that they would have made the app scaled correctly to each size. When you click settings you can see how this app is an iPhone 5/5s app that is just scaled up by apples stretching feature.
1.) Make the app scale correctly for every apple screen size.
2.) Make an app that is compatible for the iPad! Using the iPhone app on this feels awkward.
3.) Access volume on the main screen of the app.
4.) Add more features to the Alarm clock. (I would like to be able to see different times for each day of the week). Also if UE boom marketed more how this can be used as an alarm clock I think more people would buy this. When I show that feature to people they want to get one as well.
5.) Add the ability to assign apple ringtones or alarm alerts as a default alarm sounds.
6.) Add the ability to have the speaker sleep after a set period of time. (If you want music to play for 20-30 mins before you are about to sleep)
I would love to give this App 5 stars if they did these features!!!!
- Category: Music
- Updated: Feb 02, 2015
- Version: 3.0
- Size: 9.3 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Logitech Inc.
- © 2014 Logitech Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.