By Logitech Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
You'd never walk all the way to your TV to turn it on and you shouldn't have to with your wireless speaker either. Use the UE ROLL app to control the party from afar and to unlock an expanding set of awesome features like our musical alarm, customizable 5-band EQ and more!
- Continuous Updates – Wirelessly update your UE ROLL to get all the latest ear-blowing features.
UE ROLL app's cool features include:
- Double Up – Wirelessly Double Up with a second UE ROLL, UE BOOM 2, UE BOOM or UE MEGABOOM and take your party to 11.
- Remote Control – Use the app as a remote control to power your UE ROLL on or off from afar.
- Alarm - Start last night's party all over again. UE ROLL wakes you up with your favorite songs, Spotify playlists, Pandora stations and more. Because the party never actually stops–you just pass out.
- Other cool features – Personalize your UE ROLL’s name, EQ settings, language, and more through the app.
What's New in Version 1.8
- Support for UE ROLL 2
- Performance Improvements
- Bug Fixes
Love This App
First let me say wow! What an awesome sound from the ue ROLL 2. I just purchased my second ue ROLL 2 and after pairing them together I couldn't believe the sound coming out of those little speakers. The sound quality is comparable to the Bose wave radio. So why not five stars you might ask, well it took me about three tries to get the two speakers to pair. So maybe and update would improve the reliability of pairing the two speakers quicker. Another feature that would be nice, would be, if I could film a video on my phone while the music's playing. I have the iPhone 6s Plus, as soon as I turn on the camera, The music stops playing. I suppose this is to prevent conflicts with the microphone on my phone. Would it be possible for the "ue Roll app" to add a feature where the microphone on my phone could be temporarily switched off while taking a video? Overall I think it's a wonderful app and a great product.
Lacks ONE important feature
I'm glad to see this app allows users to update their UE Roll's firmware. Hopefully some future update will add ONE FEATURE THAT'S PAINFULLY LACKING—the ability to skip forward/backward to next/previous tracks directly from the speaker. And this seems like a simple fix: double-tap (or hold) "+" to skip forward to next track; double-tap (or hold) "–" to skip backward to previous track. Until then I'll just quietly brood and listen to this otherwise wonderful speaker.
A lot of people are leaving bad reviews because they're having issues connecting to the PRODUCT. The app is great. Many of the issues people are having can likely be attributed to user error. You should definitely download the app if you have the Roll. Allows you to install latest firmware and set alarms etc
- Category: Music
- Updated: May 24, 2016
- Version: 1.8
- Size: 9.5 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Logitech Inc.
- © 2015 Logitech Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.