By UFC® - The Ultimate Fighting Championship®
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
WATCH THE REPLAY:
+July 5th | UFC 175: Weidman vs Machida
- Main Card
- Fight Pass Prelims
UPCOMING LIVE BROADCASTS
+July 16th | UFC FIGHT NIGHT: CERRONE vs MILLER
- Main Card* 9p/6p ET/PT
- Late Prelims* 7p/4p ET/PT
- Fight Pass Prelims 6:30p/3:30p ET/PT - Exclusively on UFC FIGHT PASS
+July 19th | UFC FIGHT NIGHT: MCGREGOR vs BRANDAO
**Entire Fight Card Exclusively on UFC FIGHT PASS**
- Main Card 3p/12p ET/PT
- Fight Pass Prelims 12:30p/9:30a ET/PT
*Blackout restrictions apply in US, UK, Latin America, Brazil, and India. Check local listings in those countries)
Access to live UFC Pay-Per-View events, multiple camera views, multiple audio feeds, Live stats, Live scoring of fights, fighter profiles, news, and free video.
Try watching a live broadcast on a larger screen via your Apple TV using Air Play.
** Note: Location services must be enabled to watch video due to blackout restrictions if location services are not enabled, you will see a message stating, "This video is not available in your area." **
Sign up for a Fight Pass one-month subscription for $9.99 per month to access exclusive UFC content.
*After FIGHT PASS has been purchased inside of the application, the content is viewable on other devices by signing with your UFC.TV account inside of the app which will authenticate the purchase and extend access to other devices.
* Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
* Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
* Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
* Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
* No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
* Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription
* See http://www.ufc.com/privacyPolicy for more information
What's New in Version 1.8
Minor bug fixes
Not user friendly
Please copy WWE app. Your app makes it hard to find events and is not user friendly. Recommend you creat a standalone UFC fight pass app that allows users to watch all the event in the app without teasing us about events we are not able to watch! Create an app for XBOX One and PS4! If you wants people to purchase this app and continue to subscribe you need to move faster with improvements and access to the app or you will end up creating a bad reputation and see decrease in user subscriptions. Take a risk and push ppv on here. It's only a matter of time till your ppv audience decreases. Start your base (as wwe is doing) now and continue to grow it.
Overall the app is ok. There's an error message the minute it loads up; although, it still loads up completely complete functionality. It's just annoying.
I like to look at the list of fighters but I'm not sure I understand what the bio and fight history tabs are cause they really don't provide what you'd think. The fight history is like a list of videos that don't necessarily contain 100% of the fighters content. The bio section is like a Q&A session; again, not what is expected. To me, a bio is a quick summary of the "who, what and where".
I think the developers are trying too hard.
Not being able to pick up where you left off in a video is asinine. It brings me right back to be main menu of the app everytime. So now I have to find the show AGAIN find the episode AGAIN then remember where I left off. It literally kills the entire app for me. If I didn't already spend the money on fight pass I would just pirate everything. Also people stop asking for this to mimic the WWE APP. there is a reason Vince McMahon lost over 350 million dollars after it launched. You can't make up the revenue lost on 60 dollar PPVs with a monthly fee that's attractive to subscribers.
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Jun 12, 2014
- Version: 1.8
- Size: 32.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Zuffa, LLC
- © 2014
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Fight Pass One Month Auto-Renewable Subscription$9.99
- Pay-Per-View Event$44.99
- Weidman vs. Silva 2$49.99
- Silva vs. Weidman$44.99
- St-Pierre vs. Diaz$44.99
- St-Pierre vs. Hendricks$44.99
- Pay-Per-View Event$22.99
- Hendricks vs. Lawler$49.99
- Rousey vs. McMann$44.99
- UFC 148 - A. SILVA vs. SONNEN II Live PPV$44.99