uFoscam: 2way Audio & AV Record
By UBNTEK Co., Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
* 20% Off for A Limited Time Only! uFoscam allows you to remotely monitor multiple live audio and video feeds with an incredibly intuitive touch screen user interface for Foscam camera. It not only gives the user all options for operation and administration, but enables to automatically record video/audio by in-app event detection feature over Wi-Fi coverage or even cellular networks.
* Main Features
▶ Unlimited number of cameras can be configured
▶ Direct access to audio and video streams from network cameras. No NVR or 3rd party server is required
▶ Support MJPEG and H.264
▶ 2 Way audio (Push to Talk)
▶ Amplify the volume using the audio boost feature.
▶ Record Audio and Video feeds to Camera Roll
▶ Automatically capture images or record videos with audio by in-app noise and motion/face detection
▶ Monitor movements with real time audio graph
▶ Audio backgrounding - read emails, browse the web, and even send SMS while the app is running in the background
▶ Auto sequence monitoring for automatic cameras switching
▶ Auto patrol to preset positions according to the preset number and time interval
▶ Support SD card playback function
▶ Pinch to zoom for any part of the display screen that the user desires
▶ Pan and Tilt controls
▶ Set Presets on screen and Go up to 8 preset positions
▶ Control an automated vertical/horizontal patrol
▶ Switch IR-LED illumination for night vision on/off
▶ Adjust brightness and contrast
▶ Mirror and flip mode on/off
▶ Enable or disable Invert Pan Tilt, Aspect Fit
▶ Adjust video resolution and light frequency
▶ Motion Detect & E-mail Alarm with adjustable motion sensitivity up to 10 steps
▶ Analyze Sleep Patterns, Forward the graph to an email
▶ Friendly navigate cameras with the variety of portrait and landscape modes
▶ Auto switching IP address between Local and Remote location
▶ Quickly and easily add new models with reload button
▶ Reorder camera lists
▶ Exchange setup file between the devices via email attachment
▶ Enable or disable Auto-Lock
▶ Passcode Lock the app
▶ Optional cellular network alert notification
▶ Compatible with public DDNS
▶ Easily view multiple feeds simultaneously on a screen with layout controls (2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 9, 12, 16 views)
▶ Auto sequence multiviews on one screen
▶ Live single audio and max 16 video feeds on one screen
* Gmail Push Notification (In App Purchase)
▶ Receive an alert message on your mobile device when the audio or motion is detected from your camera
▶ Get captured images from your email with attachment
▶ Tap "Email Settings" on the last page of screen menu
* Supported Network Cameras
- Common: Generic
- PanTilt: FI8608W, FI8610W, FI8619, FI8620, FI8901, FI8901W, FI8908, FI8908W, FI8910W, FI8916W, FI8918W, FI8919W, FI9816P, FI9820W, FI9821W, FI9826W, FI9828W, FI9831W, R2
- OutDoor: FI8601, FI8601W, FI8602, FI8602W, FI8903, FI8903W, FI8904, FI9803P, FI8904W, FI8905W, FI8906W, FI9801W, FI9802W, FI9804W, FI9805W
- Other: AJ-C2WA, C1, C2, FI8902, FI8902W, FI8907W, FI8909W, FosBaby, H3-186, H6-M137, JW0008
* For FI8601, FI8602, FI8602W, FI8608W, FI8620W, FI9820, we support only low resolution video with Pan Tilt (not support audio and other features)
* The following branded cameras may be also compatible with uFoscam (not sure for audio)
- Apexis, Clairvoyant, EasyN, EasySE, Eyesight, Hootoo, iBaby, Novibo, Smart Teck, WatchBot, Wanscam, Wansview, Winstar
- Refer to detail supported models at www.ubntek.com/ufoscam
- Before you can control your camera(s) remotely over 3G/4G/Edge/other Wi-Fi networks, you need to setup your router to allow incoming traffic. You should read your camera’s setup manual regarding port forwarding. For more information, please see www.portforward.com or www.dyndns.org
If you have any questions or comments, or you would like to request that we support additional camera models, tap the Help button.
What's New in Version 3.1.4
- enhanced performance
All reviews and ratings are reset once an update is released. We would greatly appreciate it if you could continue to award us the 5 star ratings/reviews. Thank you for your support!
SD access FI9821w v2
I've been using another app for years with my 5 foscams, that had sd card access. The last app update broke sd card access and a fix is unlikely to happen anytime soon. Seeing as the ufoscam developers had already enabled access for another model, I emailed them yesterday, asking if future support would be offered soon for other models. Not expecting a response quickly, they emailed me back within an hour and asked for testing information that I was more than happy to provide them. This morning, I received another response and sd card access has now been enabled for the FI9821w v2. I have never dealt with a dev that responds so quickly! Thank you for doing what you do, and you now have a ufoscam convert!
Still no improvement for HD cams
No significant change again with this version with yet more unspecified "enhanced performance." Same problems with FI9805W/E as described below.
The developer has fixed the issue of H.264 HD camera video flickering at the bottom of the frame. Unfortunately this fix is limited only to when the user is viewing the camera in single camera mode. When using multi-camera mode, the frame still flashes at the bottom. The aspect just needs to be stretched to fit the feed in multi-camera mode for H.264 cams.
The sound graph at the bottom of the frame is not a useful feature to me, but perhaps for others it is.
In summary, once they fix the ongoing video flickering problem with the H.264 cams in multi-view (all other apps I've tried do not have this problem) this will be a great app. I had hoped this multi-view video aspect problem is resolved in a future update, but after months and months of waiting... no more updates/fixes. This may be it.
App works fine with SD cameras.
INAPPROPRIATE: Developer notes that new release resets feedback and asks for 5 star ratings--why, to erase negative feedback? 5 star ratings must be earned, not requested.
This is an amazing app for Foscam users. I'm especially delighted with the easy setup (I have a dozen cameras in two locations) and the Auto-switching between LAN and WAN/DDNS modes. Only thing I want to fix is to be able to turn Off the display of the cam name in Multiview mode. The names obscure the images and in a Home setting I already know what I'm looking at! Great app though--worth more than the asking price!
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Aug 11, 2015
- Version: 3.1.4
- Size: 30.3 MB
- Languages: English, Korean
- Seller: UBNTEK CO., LTD.
- © UBNTEK Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Gmail Push Notifications$0.99