Pregnancy can bring a range of emotions – from excitement or delight to confusion or even uneasiness. For many women, it’s their first time making frequent trips to the doctor’s office and thinking about health on an almost daily basis.
UnitedHealthcare Healthy Pregnancy offers features, resources and reminders to help you manage the health of you and your baby throughout your pregnancy. By using this application you can:
Click to call a registered nurse 24/7
Access UnitedHealthcare pregnancy program resources
Link to your pregnancy benefits and cost estimator tools
Monitor your pregnancy with a weight tracker, integrated with Apple's HealthKit
Set reminders to take vitamins
Keep track of calendar appointments and user-specified events
Take health assessments, with the ability to consult a maternity program nurse by phone
Read weekly developments that typically occur through 42 weeks of gestation
Search symptoms and concerns that may arise during your pregnancy
Track your baby’s movements with a kick counter
In addition to helping you keep pace with your pregnancy using the app, you also have access to connect with a maternity nurse during your pregnancy and after delivery upon enrollment in the UnitedHealthcare pregnancy program.
Learn more about doctor visits, common symptoms, what to expect during labor and more. Our nurses are also experienced in high-risk pregnancies and premature births. If needed, they can provide specialized support for these situations.
New content updates and enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Useless and poorly designed
1. Many free non-insurance developed apps provide more extensive info and cooler graphics — this one adds no benefit in that regard
2. One useful thing that this app COULD do is tie its content to your medical record and insurance policy to a) customize info on your pregnancy; b) provide highly useful benefit and coverage info. Obviously, none of that here
3. This app must have been designed by summer interns (and not the best ones). Example: asks me for the date of birth and then IMMEDIATELY in the next question asks if I am 18. 🙄
Don’t use this app - no benefit whatsoever.
I can’t even get this app to download to my phone.
Glitch with birthday
I’ve tried quitting the app, restarting my phone and deleting the redownloading the app. There is a glitch and you can’t enter your birthday, so you can’t get to the next step. Are you fixing this? I see others have complained about this issue in reviews as well.
- UNITED HEALTHCARE SERVICES, INC.
- 72 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © WildFlower Health
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.