By United HealthCare Services, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With the StudentResources Mobile App, College Students that have either enrolled in the Student Healthcare Plan through their college or online at www.uhcsr.com can use their handheld device to access ID Card images, Provider search or view your claims.
This application is usable only if you are enrolled in Student Resources health plans. If you are enrolled in a UnitedHealthcare plan through your employer, Health4me is the mobile application for you.
StudentResources App provides easy access to:
- Create My Account – Create your online account directly from your smartphone. You’ll need your email address, school ID, or your StudentResources SR ID# found on your insurance ID Card.
- ID Cards – View your ID Card on your device, fax or email your ID Card directly to your provider, or even save a local copy to your device for quick access later. Covered dependents are also included.
- Provider Search – Search for In-Network participating Healthcare or Mental Health providers. Get driving directions via your device GPS functions; Call the office or facility, view a map.
- Find My Claims – View claims received within the past 60 days for both the primary insured and covered dependents; includes Provider, date of service, status, claim amount, and amount paid.
- Nurseline – Call for experienced 24/7 care advice (if applicable for your policy)
- Customer Service – Easily email Customer Service from the home screen
What's New in Version 3.1.1
Minor security enhancements
Terrible App From A Terrible Corporarion
I was invited to download this app to access my ID card. It's frustrating enough to have to reapply for the student insurance twice a year and wait for weeks to get a legit ID card sent, now throughly UHC's new "go green" policy I can either print my ID card on regular, flimsy paper or use this poor excuse for an app. It barely has any options and keeps taking time to load then kicking me back to the last page. I'd also like to know why there's a "go green" effort yet any coverage appeals must be printed out and mailed to corporate headquarters. Oh yeah, that means there's no electronic paper trail and they can ignore appeal. Another corporation looking out first, foremost, and only for their bottom line and not the well being of their paying customers.
At doctor's office app won't work
Today I am at the doctor's office and it will not let me sign into the app. I tried over 50 times (not exaggerating). It wouldn't load or even say that I had put in the wrong password, or that there was an error. Hours later it still will not let me in. I used the app a week ago to request a physical card and had issues logging on (it took a few tries of me typing in the exact same password). Not like today though.
Provider Search has no results
The reason I looked for this app is to make in-network provider search. However, the search is not like whats on the webpage, in the app you would have to choose the specialty (e.g. urgent care non-hosp) then YOU HAVE TO log in either a doctor or facility name! Haha if i had known either a facility or doctor name I WOULDN'T need to do the search!
I hope this can be resolved to create a better provider search on the go.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jan 14, 2016
- Version: 3.1.1
- Size: 7.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: UNITED HEALTHCARE SERVICES, INC.
- © UnitedHealthcare
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.