The StudentResources mobile app is for college students who have enrolled in their college/university’s student health insurance plan. With the UHCSR app, students can access their ID card, explore Care Options, search for in-network providers and view claims.
**The UHCSR app is only accessible if you are enrolled in a StudentResources health plan. If you are enrolled in a UnitedHealthcare plan through your employer, please download the Health4Me app.
• Create My Account – Create your online account directly from your phone.
• ID Cards – View, fax or email your ID card directly to your provider or save a copy to your device for quick access later; covered dependents are also included.
• Provider Search – Search for In-Network participating Healthcare providers; quickly call the office or facility and view their location on a map.
• Find My Claims – View claims received within the past 120 days for both the primary insured and covered dependents.
• Care Options – Review the care options available to you, based on your policy benefits; easily reach out and get the support you need.
• Customer Service – Easy access to email or call Customer Service.
* Bug fixes, including the white screen experience for users who have not upgraded to iOS 11.0 or higher.
* Updated verbiage on the Create Account Disclaimer screen.
* Repat/MedEvac ID cards are now available for Virginia and SUNY students.
Ratings and Reviews
It's stupid that I have to login to see my healthcare ID card, the one thing I want this app for. The authentication is Hellish!
I was on the phone with a nurse who needed my card info. I said ok, opened the app, HAD TO LOGIN. Failed over and over because I couldn't remember my password and had to HANG UP ON THE NURSE so she could get back to work with a promise I'd call her back. I reset my password, then found out that UHC sends a new password in the clear by email (bad security!). Then logged in but had to reset my password before I could continue, only to find out the password I had entered before was correct (because of the stupid "can't be the same as your previous password") but didn't work because who knows why? When I entered a new password I got "old password doesn't match our records." BS. It's the one you just sent me. Tried again with the same result, then gave up. Nurse called me back and said she got my info by jumping through a few hoops - she got it faster than I could!
I will never use this app again.
Terrible App From A Terrible Corporarion
I was invited to download this app to access my ID card. It's frustrating enough to have to reapply for the student insurance twice a year and wait for weeks to get a legit ID card sent, now throughly UHC's new "go green" policy I can either print my ID card on regular, flimsy paper or use this poor excuse for an app. It barely has any options and keeps taking time to load then kicking me back to the last page. I'd also like to know why there's a "go green" effort yet any coverage appeals must be printed out and mailed to corporate headquarters. Oh yeah, that means there's no electronic paper trail and they can ignore appeal. Another corporation looking out first, foremost, and only for their bottom line and not the well being of their paying customers.
At doctor's office app won't work
Today I am at the doctor's office and it will not let me sign into the app. I tried over 50 times (not exaggerating). It wouldn't load or even say that I had put in the wrong password, or that there was an error. Hours later it still will not let me in. I used the app a week ago to request a physical card and had issues logging on (it took a few tries of me typing in the exact same password). Not like today though.
- UNITED HEALTHCARE SERVICES, INC.
- 27.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © UnitedHealthcare
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.