UK Tax Calculators 2017-18
By Rayan Arman
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Free UK Tax Calculators for people with single or multiple income sources.
Features include Income Taxes, All Tax Code Support, National Insurance Classes 1, 2 and 4, Student Loan Calculations, Selectable NI Letters, Three Different Pension Schemes and Salary Sacrifice.
Works in both forward (how much tax?) as well as reverse (how much do I need to earn?).
You can calculate earnings cumulatively (Like your payslip!) or on annual, monthly, daily basis.
You can now select Scotland as a region for Scottish Tax calculations - other regions are also available for future devolution of tax rules to Wales and Northern Ireland.
This is a Universal App, so has been designed for iPhone/iPod as well as for iPad.
- UPDATED FOR THE 2017-18 AND 2016-17 TAX YEARS AND FULLY SUPPORTED. THE NEXT TAX YEAR 2018-19 WILL AUTOMATICALLY BE ADDED WITHOUT REQUIRING AN UPDATE AS WILL ANY OTHER TAX CHANGES DURING THE YEAR.
- Includes PAYE/CIS/Self Employed Tax Calculator
- Includes Multiple Income Source Tax Calculator
- Includes Reverse Tax Calculator
- Includes PAYE Payslip Tax Calculator (Checks/Estimates your current/next payslip!)
- Includes Salary Calculator Tool (Do a side-by-side comparison of two possible salaries and see the differences)
- You can email any tax calculation from within the app!
Updated for the current tax year (2017-18) and previous tax years (2016-17), all the way back to 2003. Keep current with tax as we keep the Website and App updated daily.
- Download for free now and we will keep the app updated for future tax years and changes free also!
This app, brought to you by the popular UKTaxCalculators.co.uk website, gives you easy, quick access to tax calculations for:
- Pay As You Earn (PAYE)
- Self Employment
- Dividend Income
- Capital Gains
- Property Rental Profits
- Savings Interest and Redundancy Pay.
All rates and allowances used within the app and website are sourced directly from HMRC and available to view on our website or www.hmrc.gov.uk.
What's New in Version 2017.1
- Fully updated for the 2017/2018 tax year for all new tax rates and allowances.
- Scottish Tax Codes are now accepted alongside the rest of the UK tax codes.
- England is the default UK tax region but you can now select Scotland as a region for Scottish Tax calculations - other regions are also available for future devolution of tax rules to Wales and Northern Ireland.
- Fixes some bugs!
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Mar 15, 2017
- Version: 2017.1
- Size: 9.2 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Rayan Arman
- © 2017 Rayan Arman
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads, Support Developer$0.99