We have compiled a collection of 1000 carefully selected Ukiyo-e wallpapers. Only the masterpieces of artists like Hokusai Katsushika, Hiroshige Ando, Sharaku Toshusai have been vividly recreated using exclusive techniques. Compatible with all iPhones. Each wallpaper is made to be compatible with iOS parallax effect.
Save your favorite wallpapers and set them as your home screen or lock screen with the touch of a button.
Moreover, you can add wallpapers to your favorites folder and browse through them at leisure.
There is a gallery function which generates wallpaper slideshows and displays wallpapers full screen.
Additionally, the app is equipped with a gift function that allows you to share wallpapers via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and email.
With such a huge number of great looking wallpapers collected in one place, there is certain to be the perfect one for you!
Download this application and get started decorating your iPhone's home screen and lock screen.
This is a must-have application for the iPhone!
• 1780 to 1804
• 1804 to 1868
• 1868 to 1912
• 1915 to 1940s
• Toshusai Sharaku
• Kitagawa Utamaro
• Utagawa Kunimasa
• Katsushika Hokusai
• Utagawa Hiroshige
• Utagawa Kunisada
• Utagawa Kuniyoshi
• Utagawa Fusatane
• Utagawa Kunitoshi
• Utagawa Yoshitoyo
• Kasamatsu Shiro
• Yoshida Hiroshi
• Ito Shinsui
• Ohara Koson
• Fujishima Takeji
• Hashiguchi Goyo
• Hasegawa Sadanobu III
• Torii Kotondo
• Natori Shunsen
• Yamamoto Shoun
• Asano Takeji
• Japanese Pattern
1. Browse pages and save wallpapers
2. List functions for the popular wallpapers
3. Display over 27 wallpaper categories
4. Wallpaper favorites function
5. View a list of wallpaper thumbnails
6. Display wallpapers full screen
7. Wallpaper slideshow function
8. Share wallpapers via Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / email
9. Learn about wallpaper updates through push notifications
• iPhone XS/X: 1335 x 2890 pixel
• iPhone XS Max: 1478 x 3200 pixel
• iPhone 8/7/6s/6: 890 x 1590 pixel
• iPhone 8 Plus/7 Plus/6s Plus/6 Plus: 1438 x 2592 pixel
• iPhone SE/5s/5c/5: 744 x 1392 pixel
If you are unable to save wallpapers, please check your access permissions for this application by opening "Settings" -> "Privacy" -> "Photos" from your home screen.
About In-App Purchase:
First-time buyers please select the "Purchase" menu. Users who have already purchased this item, please select “Restore" menu.
Official Facebook Page:
The Japanese woodcut art is simply brilliant and stunning!! App is easy and a nice feature is the preview screen.
Luv it beautiful stuff wish there wer more kanji n older version photos tho
Beautiful pictures. I always use them for my wallpapers.
It is just awesome! So many beautiful piece of art. If you like Japanese culture, you definitely must load this fantastic app.
Awesome app! lots to choose from very much worth the little to no effort it takes to download it
Very beautiful wallpaper the best ever!!
There was a wallpaper with snow on Japanese buildings Christmas coming up.
The title says it all. The collection of images is a lovely little anthology of a class of Japanese art. Well worth it!
1. Compatible with the new iPhone.
2. Changed the order of the authors.
Thank you very much for your continued use of the app.
We will keep working hard on updates to make it more enjoyable with a greater emphasis on wallpaper quality in the time to come.
Ratings and Reviews
Fabulous, beautiful Japanese art
An incredible collection of Japanese prints from the 1700s to the 1940s formatted for iPhone. Works on iPad too.
Easy to navigate because it’s grouped by years, artist, and a couple of types. Option to save to photos or use as wallpaper. Ability to mark favorites comes in handy because the collection is large. Slideshow option too.
Would like to see an option for saving to camera roll unformatted. Also, please add more categories such as Geisha, Warrior, snow scene, mountains, water, animals, etc.
I have been a fan of Japanese prints since I first saw them in a museum print collection. So happy to have this app, it is worth the couple of bucks to get rid of the ads.
I love this app. I'm new to watercolor, so by studying
These beautiful art works. And with many try and error, I hope to be a better artist. I already told all my friends and family about this app. I hope you try it out.
I don't do reviews
but the attention to detail is really worth 45 seconds of my time to say thank you to the creator.
- Masaki Hirokawa
- 38 MB
- Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Copyright (c) 2014-2018 Dolice. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Hide Adverts $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.