By Masaki Hirokawa
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
We have compiled a collection of 600 carefully selected Ukiyo-e wallpapers. Only the masterpieces of artists like Hokusai Katsushika, Hiroshige Ando, Sharaku Toshusai have been vividly recreated using exclusive techniques. Compatible with all iPhones. Each wallpaper is made to be compatible with iOS parallax effect.
Save your favorite wallpapers and set them as your home screen or lock screen with the touch of a button.
Moreover, you can add wallpapers to your favorites folder and browse through them at leisure.
There is a gallery function which generates wallpaper slideshows and displays wallpapers full screen.
Additionally, the app is equipped with a gift function that allows you to share wallpapers via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and email.
With such a huge number of great looking wallpapers collected in one place, there is certain to be the perfect one for you!
Download this application and get started decorating your iPhone's home screen and lock screen.
This is a must-have application for the iPhone!
• 1780 to 1804
• 1804 to 1868
• 1868 to 1912
• 1915 to 1940s
• Toshusai Sharaku
• Kitagawa Utamaro
• Utagawa Hiroshige
• Utagawa Kunisada
• Utagawa Kuniyoshi
• Katsushika Hokusai
• Fujishima Takeji
• Hashiguchi Goyo
• Asano Takeji
1. Browse pages and save wallpapers
2. List functions for the popular wallpapers
3. Display over 15 wallpaper categories
4. Wallpaper favorites function
5. View a list of wallpaper thumbnails
6. Display wallpapers full screen
7. Wallpaper slideshow function
8. Share wallpapers via Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / email
9. Learn about wallpaper updates through push notifications
• iPhone 8/7/6s/6: 890 × 1590 pixel
• iPhone 8 Plus/7 Plus/6s Plus/6 Plus: 1438 × 2592 pixel
• iPhone X: 1335 × 2890 pixel
• iPhone SE/5s/5c/5: 744 × 1392 pixel
If you are unable to save wallpapers, please check your access permissions for this application by opening "Settings" -> "Privacy" -> "Photos" from your home screen.
About In-App Purchase:
First-time buyers please select the "Purchase" menu. Users who have already purchased this item, please select “Restore" menu.
Official Facebook Page:
The Japanese woodcut art is simply brilliant and stunning!! App is easy and a nice feature is the preview screen.
Luv it beautiful stuff wish there wer more kanji n older version photos tho
Beautiful pictures. I always use them for my wallpapers.
It is just awesome! So many beautiful piece of art. If you like Japanese culture, you definitely must load this fantastic app.
Awesome app! lots to choose from very much worth the little to no effort it takes to download it
Very beautiful wallpaper the best ever!!
There was a wallpaper with snow on Japanese buildings Christmas coming up.
The title says it all. The collection of images is a lovely little anthology of a class of Japanese art. Well worth it!
What's New in Version 3.0.0
1. We have supported iPhone X/8/8 Plus.
2. We add a "Saved" wallpaper menu.
3. We added a page jump function.
4. We improve the loading speed of the wallpaper.
5. We add the settings screen.
6. We support the Italian and Traditional Chinese.
7. We improved security and stability (corresponding to SSL).
Thank you for choosing to use this app.
We will continue to make improvements by listening to the comments of our users. We ask for your continued input.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Nov 21, 2017
- Version: 3.0.0
- Size: 27.6 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Masaki Hirokawa
- © Copyright (c) 2014-2017 Dolice. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Hide Adverts$1.99