By Underwriters Laboratories, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
UL’s free HazLoc mobile App supports hazardous locations (explosive atmospheres) industries around the world. These industries include oil & gas, chemical, agricultural, pharmaceuticals, offshore, and mining applications. Whether you are a designer, manufacturer, distributor, importer, end-user or inspection & regulatory authority, this App provides a comprehensive source of technical expertise at your fingertips. The App incorporates the following content and features:
• Types of explosive atmospheres
• Likelihood an explosive atmosphere is present
• Ignition-related properties of explosive atmospheres
• Temperature classifications based on maximum surface temperatures
• Methods of explosion protection regarding electrical and non-electrical risks of ignition
• Markings required by both standards and by national or regional regulations
• National, regional and international standards, including a “Find Your StandardTM” feature based on the selection of five simple data points
• Ingress protection (IP) codes and Type ratings for equipment enclosures
• Contact options for additional information and questions
For more information on UL hazardous locations services, including training: http://www.ul.com/hazloc.
What's New in Version 2.0.0
- Ex markings for additional countries
- Updated national, regional & international standards
- Enhanced “Find Your Standard” functionality
- Expanded details for IP and Type ratings
- Request feature for HazLoc training workshops
- Structure established for upcoming additional languages
- Category: Business
- Updated: May 13, 2016
- Version: 2.0.0
- Size: 6.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Underwriters Laboratories Inc.
- UL and the UL logo are trademarks of UL LLC © 2015 All Rights Reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.