Ulisti is a simple and powerful way to make lists. Create rankings, countdowns, checklists, to-do lists, and basic lists. Sort items alphabetically or customize the ordering with drag and drop. Add photos, summaries, notes, tags, and website links to the items in your lists. Sync everything to the cloud and enjoy your lists on multiple devices.
Quickly add to your lists using the "New Item" row and specify whether new items should be added to the top or bottom of each list. Move or copy items between lists and customize the appearance of your lists with compact, normal, and expanded views. Control which lists you see using flexible filters based on list types and tags, plus the ability to archive individual lists.
• Ability to archive lists: now you can hide lists from view without having to delete them
• Filter lists based on list type, tags, and archive status
• Added a utility to “check and repair” list data, located under Profile Settings
• Tags are now saved in the order they were entered instead of alphabetically
• Renamed one of the labels that is shown when swiping on an item in a list from “Move” to “More” to better convey the three actions associated with it: Copy, Move, Duplicate
Ratings and Reviews
No way to share lists?
This app is great, if all I want to do is make really cool lists that only I can look at. What's the point of that? If I'm going to go to all the trouble to make an awesome looking list with photos, tags, etc. - then I should at least be able to share it with my friends or family. Or at the very least email it to myself. Otherwise the usefulness of this app is extremely limited.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. Ulisti is a new app (launched in May 2018) and we are still building out all the features. The next update will bring enhancements to how you create and view your own lists. Our main focus will then turn to list sharing and social features. Sharing and collaboration will eventually be at the core of Ulisti, but we wanted to build a solid list creation platform first. If you have any suggestions for how you think list sharing should work, please send them by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact @ulistiapp on social media. We hope you'll stick with us as we grow and add new features in the weeks ahead.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.