Ullman Indirect – A fundus camera app for the iPhone
• Control focus, exposure, and light intensity to capture high quality fundus photos
• Designed by Georgetown University ophthalmology residents
• Export still photos from video within the app
• Rotate videos and photos 180 degrees for correct fundus orientation
• Compatible with the telescopic iPhone 7 Plus camera
*Requires dilating drops and hand held indirect lens
*Please visit our website UllmanIndirect.com for tips and tutorials
- Slit lamp mode for easier anterior segment photography
- Compatibility with latest iPhone's
Ratings and Reviews
Very useful for following inpatient fundus exams!
I use this in my residency to document fundus findings and review them with retina staff. It has been very useful! Takes some practice but it is not complicated. The burst mode could be a little more user friendly, so I use the video mode most of the time and it works very well. It would also be nice to have a feature to crop the video so that just the fundus is in view rather than the whole patient.
Easy to use and very helpful!
This app takes using an iPhone to share fundus photos and makes it user friendly and almost fool-proof! The photoburst ensures that you are going to get a good images even if your hand or the patient is moving. This app is crucial as a portable way for sharing retina findings with other providers.
Best mobile indirect app on the market
It is very easy to use with intuitive controls and a sleek GUI, and it offers excellent views to the fundus. This is an absolute must for any practicing ophthalmologist.
- Michael Ullman
- 23.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 Michael Ullman
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.