The SPEAK suicide awareness and prevention app is designed to help users easily access and recognize the signs of suicide in friends and family and get them the help they need, fast. It’s not a substitute for professional diagnosis and treatment, but rather a “first line of defense” that offers people some solid information and useful tools that they can use to help someone they love make it through a difficult time.
Fixed video issues.
Ratings and Reviews
I wish there was more
I wish there were resources for people who need them for themselves, and not just ones for other people. For example, some things to think about and what you can do to stop feeling suicidal or something. I don't know, but it would be nice to have something like that available. It's pretty okay otherwise.
- The Mac Works Inc.
- 44.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © The Mac Works Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.