Download the mobile app & discover how the possibilities are even more beautiful. Find your favorite makeup, skincare & haircare products—plus play with new looks in the GLAMlab, our virtual beauty try-on experience. Then check your Ultamate Rewards account & redeem points anytime, anywhere.
• Book an appointment at your nearest Ulta Beauty Salon in a snap! Treat yourself to beauty services for hair, skin & more.
• Shop by category & filter by brand, price, best sellers & new arrivals.
• Easily find a product using our barcode scanner to view product info, ratings, reviews & save your favorites; QR codes supported.
• Use voice search to search for a brand or product, simply by speaking its name.
• View weekly ads, gifts with purchase & special offers.
• Check out the new & improved GLAMlab! Virtually try on your favorites for eyes, lips & cheeks from top brands including Urban Decay, Anastasia Beverly Hills, Too Faced, NYX, MAC & more.
• Send eGift Cards or Gift Cards by mail from your mobile device.
• Feel the love! Sign up for Ulta Beauty’s free Ultamate Rewards Program.
• Access your existing Ultamate Rewards account to view bonus offers, current status & points balance.
• Learn more & apply for the Ultamate Rewards Credit Card—another exciting way that beauty loves you back!
• Get the latest skincare tips & trends with our monthly Skin-fatuation feature & haircare tips from our monthly style roundup, Hair Heroes.
• Opt-in for push notifications to be the first to know about exclusive offers on your favorite products & brands, as well as upcoming events at your nearest Ulta Beauty store.
• Review your Ulta.com account order history and order tracking.
• Use the store locator to get directions to your nearest Ulta Beauty store, view hours & even book a Salon appointment!
• Share your favorite products & looks on your favorite social networks.
• Search for and quickly find recently viewed products using Spotlight Search.
• Forget your password? It happens. Now you can reset it for your app in a snap. Our new password reset email contains all the details you need to complete a successful reset.
• You can also send the password reset link to yourself without entering your username—and get your username sent to you without resetting your password.
• We fixed some pesky production bugs to make your in-app shopping experience a smooth one. Enjoy!
Ratings and Reviews
Pretty Good App..
I love basically everything about the app, EXCEPT I absolutely hate how there isn’t multiple pictures of one product. Especially if I’m looking at colored cosmetics... Obviously if I really was concerned about making sure I’m getting the correct shade of something or if I’m trying to color match myself, I would then just go to the nearest Ulta location. But still, I wish they would have the option of being able to at least see some kind of side by side swatches of the products, (similar to the Sephora App work...), so you could see all the shades next to one another in a photo to help you compare the different shades of one product. Especially when it comes to any colored base products like foundations, concealers, bronzers, etc. because I still believe that you could make a decent choice when shade matching or whatever using the Ulta App or their website if you have the right photos. And I know you could also research some photos online through Instagram as well for further side by side swatches. Instagram does have the best photos of swatches and I’m not asking for the Ulta App to compete with that, but just to have some would be amazing!!! But honestly it’s such a great app for the most part! Yeah I have a few other annoyances about the app but this would for sure be at the top of that list! But nonetheless...I definitely would recommend!
UX is Clean
I'm rating this app more from the point of view as UX/UI designer. All in all the app has been more impressive than I thought possible. I have access to what I want, in the areas I expect them to be. As someone who had never interacted with the app before, I was able to find a coupon to use starting day one. I checked out my profile info and was able to edit my new shipping address straight from the app. When I'm on a product page, I can favorite my specific skin tone on a foundation. I can write a review straight within the app as well, although I noticed that I can't apply review tags as I am able to do on the desktop site. I'd also like the ability to save my nickname when rating, but that seems like more of an account issue than the app. Since I'm talking about the review and rating ability in this app, I'd like to mention that I almost missed the "Write a Review" link after I tapped the Reviews button. My suggestion would be to make it a button in order to give the CTA more attention. All in all, solid app. The best design is the one you don't notice, and this experience was very smooth. Props to the team who developed the Ulta app.
EDIT: Forgot to mention, I'd love the ability to add items to a wishlist within the app.
I prefer to purchase my products from Ulta versus Sephora since Ulta's rewards program is far superior in my opinion. Yet, in researching products prior to purchase I primarily use the Sephora app because, again in my opinion, Sephora's app is WAY better than Ulta's. While both apps are user friendly and easy to navigate, Ulta's app is lacking in some areas. Sephora provides multiple photos of products as well as photos of the product(s) shown on different skin tones. It seems odd to me that Ulta would only provide one photo, especially pertaining to items where photos of the inside (makeup bags, etc.) would be extremely helpful! The second most important area would be the reviews section. I, like most people today, always look at reviews on items before I make a purchase, and I ALWAYS check the average star rating out of five. That is something I reference on any and all products I purchase online, and Ulta does not have this feature. Another thing in Sephora's review section that is great is the details they give you surrounding the person who actually wrote the review. You can look for reviews with similar features to yourself and that is very helpful! I hope at some point Ulta will upgrade some of these things on the app so I can use only your app for both research and purchase!
- Ulta Salon, Cosmetics and Fragrance Inc.
- 77.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Copyright 2000-2018 ULTA Salon, Cosmetics & Fragrance, Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.