Download the mobile app & discover how the possibilities are even more beautiful. Find your favorite makeup, skincare & haircare products—plus play with new looks in the GLAMlab, our virtual beauty try-on experience. Then check your Ultamate Rewards account & redeem points anytime, anywhere.
• Book an appointment at your nearest Ulta Beauty Salon in a snap! Treat yourself to beauty services for hair, skin & more.
• Shop by category & filter by brand, price, best sellers & new arrivals.
• Easily find a product using our barcode scanner to view product info, ratings, reviews & save your favorites; QR codes supported.
• Use voice search to search for a brand or product, simply by speaking its name.
• View weekly ads, gifts with purchase & special offers.
• Check out the new & improved GLAMlab! Virtually try on your favorites for eyes, lips & cheeks from top brands including Urban Decay, Anastasia Beverly Hills, Too Faced, NYX, MAC & more.
• Send eGift Cards or Gift Cards by mail from your mobile device.
• Feel the love! Sign up for Ulta Beauty’s free Ultamate Rewards Program.
• Access your existing Ultamate Rewards account to view bonus offers, current status & points balance.
• Learn more & apply for the Ultamate Rewards Credit Card—another exciting way that beauty loves you back!
• Get the latest skincare tips & trends with our monthly Skin-fatuation feature & haircare tips from our monthly style roundup, Hair Heroes.
• Opt-in for push notifications to be the first to know about exclusive offers on your favorite products & brands, as well as upcoming events at your nearest Ulta Beauty store.
• Review your Ulta.com account order history and order tracking.
• Use the store locator to get directions to your nearest Ulta Beauty store, view hours & even book a Salon appointment!
• Share your favorite products & looks on your favorite social networks.
• Search for and quickly find recently viewed products using Spotlight Search.
• We freshened up our GLAMlab virtual try-on experience for iOS users. Experiment with new makeup looks right from your device.
• Need info about a past order? We’ve revamped our Order History and Order Details section so it’s easy to find what you’re looking for fast.
• See even more product images when you shop in the app. Swipe left for fresh photos and content from your favorite products (and ones you want to try).
• We fixed some production bugs across our app for a seamless shopping. Enjoy!
Ratings and Reviews
I have been coming here so much I am now a Diamond Member YAY!!!
I came here to color correct my hair. I had my hair previously died into purple and it started to fade out a flat bleached out pink. It looked dry and just not what I expected. My hair felt dry and brittle. I wasn’t happy so I tried to fix it with a box color (not the worst mistake but def not to the best either) and ended up with a rose gold brown look. Again not horrible but not what I wanted. Came in and met Ingrid and told her what I wanted and what happened. She was so patient and eager to fix my hair. She took her time , deep conditioned and treated my hair as much as possible to balance out what I did. I had to come back for the color I wanted. She had me do homework and do deep conditioning at home as well. When I came back my hair was ready. She did such an amazing job that I haven’t stopped coming. My purple has remained and each other session I go a little higher and higher. Made it from the nape of the neck to my crown. Why have played with pink highlight and currently on blue highlights. You can see she loves what she does. I highly recommend her. One day I will let her do my whole head one color because she is dying to :). My hair is super healthy despite the coloring. She keeps my trims up and has helped me grow my hair from mid shoulder to mid back. Maybe the goof up happened for a reason. It led me to find the best hair colorist ever!!
Pretty Good App..
I love basically everything about the app, EXCEPT I absolutely hate how there isn’t multiple pictures of one product. Especially if I’m looking at colored cosmetics... Obviously if I really was concerned about making sure I’m getting the correct shade of something or if I’m trying to color match myself, I would then just go to the nearest Ulta location. But still, I wish they would have the option of being able to at least see some kind of side by side swatches of the products, (similar to the Sephora App work...), so you could see all the shades next to one another in a photo to help you compare the different shades of one product. Especially when it comes to any colored base products like foundations, concealers, bronzers, etc. because I still believe that you could make a decent choice when shade matching or whatever using the Ulta App or their website if you have the right photos. And I know you could also research some photos online through Instagram as well for further side by side swatches. Instagram does have the best photos of swatches and I’m not asking for the Ulta App to compete with that, but just to have some would be amazing!!! But honestly it’s such a great app for the most part! Yeah I have a few other annoyances about the app but this would for sure be at the top of that list! But nonetheless...I definitely would recommend!
UX is Clean
I'm rating this app more from the point of view as UX/UI designer. All in all the app has been more impressive than I thought possible. I have access to what I want, in the areas I expect them to be. As someone who had never interacted with the app before, I was able to find a coupon to use starting day one. I checked out my profile info and was able to edit my new shipping address straight from the app. When I'm on a product page, I can favorite my specific skin tone on a foundation. I can write a review straight within the app as well, although I noticed that I can't apply review tags as I am able to do on the desktop site. I'd also like the ability to save my nickname when rating, but that seems like more of an account issue than the app. Since I'm talking about the review and rating ability in this app, I'd like to mention that I almost missed the "Write a Review" link after I tapped the Reviews button. My suggestion would be to make it a button in order to give the CTA more attention. All in all, solid app. The best design is the one you don't notice, and this experience was very smooth. Props to the team who developed the Ulta app.
EDIT: Forgot to mention, I'd love the ability to add items to a wishlist within the app.
- Ulta Salon, Cosmetics and Fragrance Inc.
- 130 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Copyright 2000-2018 ULTA Salon, Cosmetics & Fragrance, Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.