The Ultimaker app is a one-stop mobile solution to efficiently manage and control network-enabled Ultimaker 3D printers. Available for iPhone and iPad, monitor printers, and receive live notifications — even outside your local network.
Why use the Ultimaker app?
• Enhanced productivity. Monitor and control printers from a mobile interface, for maximum ease and flexibility.
• Effortless setup. The app automatically detects network-enabled Ultimaker printers on your local network. Simply select your printer, and get going straight away.
• Live notifications on the go. The built in notification service gives you live print status notifications — even outside your local network — for informed processes and maximum uptime.
This version adds twelve new languages to the app, improves the user interface and fixes a range of stability issues.
Ratings and Reviews
The interface and functionality are fine, but where I need it the most it doesn't work. There are two problems with finding a printer. The first is it only allows IPs, not a DNS name. Ok, I can get past that. The second is that it if the devise is not on the original network where the printer was installed it refuses to connect. Here is the major problem. When I am away from the office and connect with VPN, my network is different but I still have access to the IP. The app won't connect in this case. Please remove he network check or add a bypass so the app connects over a different network.
- Ultimaker B.V.
- 35.1 MB
- Requires iOS 11.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Ultimaker
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.