Ultimate Ball is a super addicting slingshot and bouncing physics-based game where you must use your finger to throw a ball into the destination vortex.
- Explore 72 beautiful and challenging levels!
- Discover and deal with portals, accelerators, gates, explosives boxes and much more!
- Be rewarded with the unlocking of new balls by collecting stars during your journey.
- One simple touch control. Simple to play, hard to master!
- Beautiful and impressive retina display graphics.
- Addictive and exciting play for both novice and advanced gamers.
- Watch the trailer at www.arphix.com
Improvements in layout and gameplay! The game is more colorful and fun to play!
Ratings and Reviews
Absolutely LOVE THIS GAME!
The only thing you need to play this game is a knowledge of trajectory versus speed...and if you don't have that knowledge, you'll learn it with this game.
No time limit!
No lives to lose!
No annoying ads!
No coins to buy!
No forcing you to buy a special item to complete a level (that I've noticed so far)
No hints either… That I do kinda miss… But that just makes me a better player if I have to think about these solutions myself.
You do need to win stars to unlock different balls, but that just makes sense, and I've seen that on a lot of games (complete the level winning all your stars, type thing) and you CAN buy powerUps if you really think you need them.
In other words, this is truly the way a game should be created… Fun, purchases only if you need them, and nothing forcing you to buy anything...unless you want something really cool.. More Games should be like this!
Double check the ability to do level 64… I think something is amiss… Please pardon the pun. ;)
But of advice-
You have a well built, good game here, but don't charge to unlock every single chapter but the first two! You need more incentive to get players to buy it. (Also, you should probably actually add more ads! I didn't encounter ANY and cleared the entire free part of the game, there was zero reason to buy off the adds also.)
Not the greatest game out there
But it is a super fun physics game.
I wish I was able to zoom out though. That's my only complaint
- Renan Lobo
- 17.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Arphix Games
- In-App Purchases
- unlock all chapters including future updates and remove ads $0.99
- awesome face ball (longer aim line) $0.99
- fireball (immune to red blocks) $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.