Join other people in losing weight the affordable way!
The only app to support the latest Carryover Plan!
Track your food values, exercise, weight & measurements all in one place. This is the ultimate app for you!
■ Included in the price of the app is full access to our standard plans that calculate values using the standard macro nutrients of protein, carbs, fat & fibre. ■
Main features are :
- No membership or ads - pay once use the core app forever!
- Food, Alcohol, Exercise & Daily goal calculators for our standard plan.
- Large Online Food Database > over 3 million items with sorting - Full of day-to-day foods, snacks and alcohol items.
- Online Dining Out Guide - 460+ searchable and sortable.
- Barcode scanner with > 3 million barcodes
Below we list all the features you get when you buy the standard app but first we want to tell you about out our optional Premium subscription that takes your journey to the next level.
■ If you take out our optional subscription you also get access to our Premium Plans which calculate based on Calories/Kilojoules, Sugar, Sat.Fat & Protein and other features listed below ■
- Latest Carryover Premium Plan -this latest plan uses the same calculations as our existing Premium plan but with over 210 free foods, a reduced daily goal and the ability to carry over any of your remaining daily goal into your weekly!
- Standard Premium Plan - a comprehensive version of this plan which calculates based on Calories, Sugar, Sat. Fat & Protein with a large food value database, exercise & daily goal calculator - everything you need to succeed!
- Pedometer support - Record your steps on your fitness band or smart watch and have the app automatically convert them to exercise earned within the app for all plans - syncs with Fitbit, Jawbone & Apple Health.
- Cloud data backup & restore with automatic backups and ability to copy data between Apple devices.
- Premium support just an email away.
Other AMAZING free features included in the one-time purchase price and available on all plans are :
- Ability to create reminders.
- Passcode locking.
- Meal Maker allowing you to group items from any source together as a meal with automatic portion calculation.
- Exercise database.
- Full export of diary to spreadsheet and text files.
- Track healthy choices plus record daily notes.
- Weight loss & measurement progress tracking with advanced graphs, target & milestones.
- Clear diary functionality.
- Easy reuse of foods with Frequently & Recently used lists.
- Unlimited food & exercise favorites.
- Integrated Help.
- Remaining goal badge and weigh day reminders.
Please consult your health care provider before undertaking any diet.
If you experience any issues please contact us by the built-in contact support option, we cannot help via marketplace comments.
Please note, we are not endorsed or affiliated with any weight loss system.
* Includes 2019 date fixes.
Thanks for using our app! To make our app better for you, we bring updates to the App Store regularly.
Every update of our app includes improvements for speed and reliability. As new features become available, we’ll highlight those for you in the app.
Ratings and Reviews
Do not buy the premium plan- waste of money
I was led to believe that by purchasing a premium plan I would be able to track Weight Watcher’s Freestyle points. Very few points match the actual Weight Watcher’s Freestyle points. I went back to Weight Watchers because this app is useless. I contacted Ultimate Food Diary and they said they do not claim to be a Weight Watchers tracking app. Then what are they??? Do not waste your money!!
*Update: The developer is stating that my review is not genuine. It is very genuine! The points on this app in no way align to Weight Watchers Freestyle program. It may work for others, but when every point counts toward weight loss success, this program can sabotage your weight loss plan. The meal planner is also not accurate. I asked for a partial refund for the app in October because I was out of the country for a month and did not use it after I purchased it. I went back to the Weight Watchers app and have had much better success.
**update: My reviews are not threats as suggested by the developer. I understand I cannot get a refund because I should have tried the app sooner, so that is my own fault. My reviews are to prevent others from making the same mistake I did. This is my only review. I feel the developer is harassing me now to avoid others from believing the truth. Others have left similar reviews. Please do read all reviews as the developer suggests. I should have read them before purchasing the premium upgrade.
Developer Response ,
You purchased app and subscription in August, asked for partial refund in late October as no longer using the app as you decided to use the Weight Watchers app instead and was told it wasn't possible to issue partial refunds. Made various threats to try to secure a refund that as developers we are unable to do on Apple's store. Final threat was to continually leave a bad review until we do, which they are are doing and keep updating. that is there choice but other customers should be aware this is not a genuine review it is just an attempt to secure a refund and should read other reviews.
I have struggled with Smart Points since it came out and now have found myself binging again, which I thought I had conquered long ago. Smart Points is so restrictive that it sets off a binge in me for some reason. So grateful to have access to the old Points Plus program where I can eat what I want but yet still get my veggies and fruits in. You can still follow Smart Points on this program, but I prefer Points Plus. So glad to have a choice! Developers keep adding improvements which makes this program easy to use and a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend this program.
This app has helped my husband and me to cumulatively lose 70 pounds and counting. It is easy to use and so much better than tracking points on paper; and infinitely better than sitting through meetings. The app creates a personal data base for foods and meals the user regularly eats, a popular-restaurant data base, and a giant-sized listing of all kinds and brands of foods. The app tracks the user’s progress and activity points too. What would make the app five stars is to edit the data base so that there aren’t half a dozen entries for a specific food, all with different points but no information on how to differentiate between them.
- Fenlander Software Solutions Ltd
- 40.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Weight Loss Apps by Fenlander Software Solutions Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Month Premium subscription $1.99
- 12 Months Premium subscription $17.99
- 3 Months Premium subscription $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.