Ultimate Jewel is a match-3 game with exotic theme. This brain teasing game will give you tons of fun with special designed levels. Show your best strategical moves to get higher score ranking and stars award to process to the next stage. Challenge every aspect of your brain to be the first one to clear all thousand levels!
• Simple rules to play - match 3 or more same colour jewels vertically or horizontally to clear all the tiles to get the golden key and bring it to the bottom
• Puzzle mode is for people who like to show off their skills and challenge their technique
• Zen mode is for leisure without any pressure
• You will experience a tuple when 4 jewels are aligned for a powerful bomb; a even more powerful bomb can be formed by combine two bombs in any colour. If 5 or more jewels are crushed, you will get a fire ball which will help you to clear one colour jewels on the game board
• 1000 fun and challenging levels in 10 stages
Please note you may sometimes want to get more stars from previous stages. To access previous stages, swipe the large tombstone left/right on the stage selection screen.
Redesigned some levels that are too difficult.
Ratings and Reviews
The graphics are beautiful, the game is relaxing and fun but on an iPad it does not go beyond the level six. There is no updating it either, and this is extremely frustrating. No point in having a game that you cannot advance. Will reluctantly take it off the iPad. No annoying as, no ridiculous “ you did it!” Or any other things like that. Will continue to play it on my Kindle, or you can just keep advancing in levels. I do recommend it, but only for a Kindle.
Best Game Ever
Love this game . Great graphics and challenging enough to keep you busy but not frustrated. Very relaxing . I recommend it highly . No annoying ads to X off . Small non obtrusive ad at the very bottom . It won't bother you at all. Get this game today.
Now there are some ads . Not intrusive or annoying. I still recommend this game.
Consistent game without glitches. Different challenges, no frustrations due to impossible tasks. Very small ads. No time limits. Nothing to buy!! No “better luck next time!” or “you don’t have enough energy.” Why can’t all games be like this? Highly recommend!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.