Ultimate Screensaver Collection HD
By Titanbase Productions
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Highlight your iPad and show off the spectacular display with Ultimate Screensaver Collection HD!
● Beautiful, artistic and interactive displays!
● 4 new screensavers in this version! Tap the screen for unique interactions in each design!
● Select your screensaver from your App Settings screen: Aquarium, Starfield, Autumn, Waterfall and multiple Holiday Screensavers including Valentine's Day, Halloween, Easter and Fourth of July Fireworks!
● Listen to music while you watch! Start your music, click the Home button, then start the screensaver. The Ultimate Screensaver Collection also works with Pandora, so you can watch while you listen!
● The Ultimate Screensaver Collection includes all of the latest Titanbase Screensavers, in addition to exclusive Ultimate only editions!
● When you are done with the screensaver, click the Home button to exit!
● Free screensaver updates!
For more fun, try our hot new 3D game: Cluck Y'Egger! https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/cluck-yegger/id540712349
We also have more apps to try! World Trivia Champion and World Trivia Champion Lite, with time bonuses, hot streaks and online chat. Titanbase Online Trivia, with competitive trivia scoring. And don’t forget, Super Blue Fugu, a fast-paced arcade game with Game Center.
What's New in Version 2.1
New screensavers and interactive displays!
Does what it says, but could do more...
Initially I, too, was frustrated with the app opening to the same screen saver with no visible way to change the screen. So, I decided to visit the app description again in the App Store to see if I missed something, and it turns out that the description tells you HOW TO CHANGE THE SCREEN! Which is why I am writing this, to help others avoid making the same mistake I made.
To change the screensaver you MUST go to your device settings and scroll down to this app and select a new screensaver.
I do have a few suggestions, though:
On screen instructions on the splash screen or anywhere else that might be intuitive would be most helpful
Also, perhaps a toolbar to block sleep mode or to adjust the speed/shape/color of the interactive particles would be lovely :). Hopefully future versions will address these issues . Still, it's not a bad app at all for what it does, & it doesn't deserve to be slammed.
What were they thinking?
This iPad app stinks unless you are happy with only landscape images that only can be viewed properly from just one landscape direction with the recharger receptacle side on the right. I wish I could get my money back and get a different one that works more intelligently!!
The ad for this app implies you can use more than one background and that it's configurable. WRONG! It opens on one background and you're stuck with it. No changing, no reconfiguring, NOTHING. I want my money back.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Apr 17, 2012
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 11.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Benjamin Lindelof
- © Titanbase Productions
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPad.