The World's No.1 Tennis Game - Now available on iOS!
Enter the Arena! From the creators of Ultimate Tennis comes a new strategic tennis game!
Collect and upgrade dozens of Skills and Players to defeat your opponents and win Trophies, Stars and infinite glory in the Arena. Find the best Skill that suits your Player and build a strong team against the opponent based on the player types!
Use strategies to lead your tennis team to victory!
● Duel players from around the world in real-time
● Earn Arena Boxes to unlock rewards, collect new Skill/Player cards and upgrade existing ones
● Construct your ultimate team deck to defeat your opponents
● Progress through multiple Arena Tiers all the way to the top
● Win against AI players, conquer the world and receive useful rewards in World Tour
● Use various Skills such as Volley, Slice, Drop, Lob, Topspin, Twist and so much more
● Dress up your players with unique uniforms and make them look like celebrity athletes
It's time to hit the court in the all-new ULTIMATE TENNIS REVOLUTION!
Find out more
- Bug fixes
- Add Ads
- UI Lobby Update
Ratings and Reviews
Ultimate tennis is much better than this crap. I've spent hundreds of dollars (honestly) on Ultimate Tennis only to find that I can't use the ultimate tennis account for this newer ultimate tennis revolution. Will be reporting to Apple, this is absolute bait and switch, cheating, robbery… look at the version history. Not out more than two months and they've released bug fix after bug fix.
They have NO sense of how a PDLC should run. If I ran my projects at work like this and released fix after fix to my stakeholders in such a short time, my credibility would be smashed and I'd be fired. They need to pull this off the app store(s) and fix this garbage before re-releasing.
I just updated and this game took me all the way back to beginners status what happened? I am not a happy camper how the hell do you do an update and mess up peoples ranks. Guess that will stop me from playing this game on to a new one. No more money from me.
New update is absolutely garbage.
The game is completely different (as of October 23). Used to be one of my favorite games but I have lost all desire to play it. I wish they had a way to keep the old game/ downgrade to the old setup.
- 9M Interactive Co.,Ltd
- 385.2 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Japanese, Korean, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 9M Interactive Co,. LTD
- In-App Purchases
- 500 Coins $4.99
- 1,200 Coins $9.99
- 2,500 coins $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.