Ultimate Guide for Terraria - The Original #1 Guide!
By Craig Kerns
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Terraria is truly fantastic a game of adventure but it can be pretty complicated. It is now available on the PC, iOS, Xbox and PS3 with more systems coming soon. That’s why every Terraria adventurer needs just one guide for all platforms. That’s exactly what this app does. The Ultimate Guide for Terraria has been newly updated to cover all the Terraria goodness!
From items to enemies to bosses and so much more, quickly scroll the listing to find what object you are encountering. Each item type has specific information you need to survive like damage ratings, max life and defense.
- Quick access to all Terraria’s objects.
- Images, descriptions and data ratings
- Mechanics, NPC’s and Environments
- Enemies, Bosses
- Hundreds of Item listings
Update waiting for Apple approval for the iOS version of Terraria.
Get the first and still the best Terraria guide on the app store today!
Have questions or feedback about this App? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We would love to hear ideas on how to make Ultimate Guide for Terraria even better.
Seejaykay apps and websites are family friendly.
-- Important --
This app and Seejaykay LLC are not affiliated with Re-Logic or 505 Games. All graphical assets are owned by Re-Logic.
Please support Terraria on the PC, PS3 and Xbox platforms.
What's New in Version 4.0.1
The #1 original Terraria guide is back!
We're back with a brand new design and icon. Let's not forget all of the brand new data as well! We hope you enjoy this awesome update.
Questions or comments? Email us at email@example.com
This is a really good app.
Things that need work include
1. Ads before any of the information is annoying.
2. The fact that there hasn't been an update in 1.5 years is ridiculous there is an entirely new version of terraria out and this app is in need of a major update.
3. The different zoom in the pictures for items/NPCs/armors
4. It would be nice to have a better organized list of tabs.
Here is a bulleted list of a tab layout that would be neat and orderly.
2. NPCs (On merchants tabs have a list of (possible) inventories)
1. Bosses (If spawned by player have the spawner mentioned with a link to the In app page with the spawners info mentioned)
2. A sub-tab for each type of event (Ex: first legion, pumpkins moon, blood moon ect...) (If spawned by player have the spawner mentioned with a link to the In app page with the spawners info mentioned)
Things I like
2. Page layout (except for the centered font on info. Center titles not info)
Okay, I have a lot to say : this app is awesome but it's missing a few things that I would like to know about (ex: wings, many things from frost legion and etc.) also it would be nice if you added a crafting guide so I know what I need to make it and things r blurry and zoomed in so it would be nice to fix it thx ;3
I'm sorry to say this, but this app is terrible, and a big waste of money. You are missing a lot of items (like chlorophyte things, temple things, certain mobs and bosses, etc.). Plus, the descriptions are poor (not to mention that there are lots of spelling/grammar errors, and some descriptions are cut off) and the pictures are zoomed in and pixelated. Unless this is fixed, I wouldn't recommend anyone to buy this app.
- Category: Reference
- Updated: Sep 04, 2014
- Version: 4.0.1
- Size: 43.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Craig Kerns
- © 2014 Seejaykay LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.