By Ultra Enterprises Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Download the OFFICIAL Ultra Music Festival mobile application!
- Customizable 'My Schedule,' including share feature so attendees can plan and compare their personal festival experience!
- Lineup/Artist information, including set times and stages.
- GPS coordinated map to guide attendees to important locations such as food, merchandise booths, first aid, and sponsor areas throughout the festival.
- Up-to-the-minute news feed, keeping you updated on any and all festival announcements.
- Updated and enhanced UMF Radio experience.
- Video content powered by UMF TV.
- Camera including custom filter feature. Share the best pictures you take during the weekend to document this once in a lifetime experience!
What's New in Version 8.0.1
Refresh for 2016!
Great app, UMF!
I used this app through the whole weekend. I was able to plan in advanced and pick the artists to "My Sets", and during the festival was able to see everyone I planned to see. Versus whipping out a piece of paper and map. I REALLY liked the timeline-view, that had a real-time red line on the x-axis. Seeing the this view for the entire festival was also very helpful. I used this view all day long. Reminded me of a DAW software, which was cute and clever. :) The map seemed a bit cluttered by it turned out to be solid. I liked that all artists had a page with links to social media. I would have liked it if the developers put a small bio, AND genres within the app, as opposed to getting directed outside of the app.
Great job, Ultra Music Festival. From the app, to the ticket packaging, to the event. It was all incredible.
Not what I thought
I was hoping with this was an app with every Ultra Music Festival set, and you could just pick and play what you wanted. Like "Afrojack - Ultra Singapore 2016" and it plays that set. If anyone knows of an app like that let me know. I need my sets to workout to 😂.
What this really is: a radio of random ultra sets. You can add a lineup and it just tells you what time they're going to be played on the radio.
On the schedule view where you can see all your overlapping artists, could you make it viewable in landscape??? This would help so much!!!
- Category: Music
- Updated: Feb 24, 2016
- Version: 8.0.1
- Size: 88.8 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: Ultra Enterprises, Inc.
- © 2016 Ultra Music Festival and Aloompa, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.