UltraSignup - Race Timer
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The UltraSignup race timer is a mobile version of the popular windows laptop software built on top of ultrasignup’s com’s registration and results platform. Race directors hosting their registration with Ultrasignup have free access to all versions of the software.
Making the decision to time your own event is one of the most cost saving steps you can take in organizing an event. In a few minutes you can have the tools necessary to produce quality results. In addition to results, the software is a valuable tool that can improve the safety of your participants and best of all does not require internet or cell reception during the event.
Simply key in a special code that is available when you are logged into Ultrasignup and the app will seamlessly pull in all your participant information and setup your event for timing. In addition to simply recording finishers, you can record at multiple locations, record laps for loop courses, and broadcast your results live for participant tracking.
Participants have come to expect their results listed and archived on Ultrasignup. Our goal is to make it easy for race directors to satisfy these expectations.
• NO INTERNET REQUIRED (after you retrieve your data)
• Very easy to use
• No special equipment required
• No uploading or moving of data files, all data pulled from your event online
• Emergency Contact info for all of your participants
• Publish results live on Ultrasignup.com
• Synchronize data across multiple checkpoints
• 24/7 Phone support
• Loop course configurations
• Multiple distance with independent clocks
• Live website for friends and family to track their athlete
What's New in Version 1.9.1
Bug fix for events with more that 5 distances.