By Wolters Kluwer Health Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Official Journal of the Society of Radiologists in Ultrasound
Ultrasound Quarterly provides coverage of the newest, most sophisticated ultrasound techniques as well as in-depth analysis of important developments in this dynamic field. The journal publishes reviews of a wide variety of topics including trans-vaginal ultrasonography, detection of fetal anomalies, color Doppler flow imaging, pediatric ultrasonography, and breast sonography.
- Easy-to-read, full-text articles that can be shared via email or social media
- Access to content offline
- Adjustable text Size
- Ability to download PDF articles
- Engaging multimedia
What's New in Version 1.2
- Critical bug fixes for iOS 8; update mandatory to support iOS 8
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Oct 02, 2014
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 11.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Wolters Kluwer Health
- Copyright © 2013 by Ultrasound Quarterly
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.