By Sad Cat Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
From the makers of critically-acclaimed "Project Phoenix" comes a new, exciting creation. "Ultraviolet Dawn" is a hybrid space-shooter/trading game with a completely open Universe comprising over 1,000 stars to explore. "Ultraviolet Dawn" is our most beautiful and refined game to date.
There is no single predefined way to play - everything is entirely up to you. You chose what you want to be and how you want to play. You can be a peaceful merchant, shuttling goods between stars. You can be an outlaw, attacking innocent ships and capturing their cargo. You can be a smuggler, trading in illegal goods banned by the the Intergalactic Federation. You can even run missions, both legal and illegal.
There is so much to the game. Not only can you upgrade your ships weapons, but you can also upgrade equipment, such as adding more powerful engines or faster regenerating shields. You can even trade your ship in and fly something else entirely, whether a captured pirate ship or a large, bulky cargo carrier.
* Be good or evil: peaceful trader, indepenent bounty hunter, or a pirate outlaw - the choice is completely yours.
* Over 1,000 stars in an entirely open-ended universe to explore.
* 8 different ships to pilot.
* Unique goods trading system, with realistic demand and supply price calculations.
* Ability to hire teammates for help, with teammate formations provided.
* Fully upgradeable weapons systems.
* Upgradable ship equipment systems - engines, shields, and much more.
* Three difficulty levels.
* Local and global high scores.
* Saveable at any point in time.
* Intense, driving music and awesome sound effects.
Follow us on Twitter:
What's New in Version 1.11
- Mission rewards are computed more accurately.
- Fixed a crash when poking developer.
In previous update:
- Added a mission journal.
- Added asteroids and deep space mines.
- Three new kinds of missions, including asteroid mining.
- Fixed a crash when sometimes selling weapons or equipment.
- Ability to dismiss wingmen.
- Improved game balance, including making it more difficult to make neutral ships hostile.
- Mission targets now have arrows pointing to them at all times.
- Highlights in mission descriptions.
- Lots of other small tweaks and adjustments.
If you like "Ultraviolet Dawn", please consider our other titles, such "Project Phoenix" for iPad and iPhone. We greatly appreciate your support. :)
Please note that after updating from version 1.0 any saved games will be lost, so don't update until you're done with your current game you are playing.
...But consider adding more features including:
• the ability to build a fleet of ships
• more spacecraft to buy (including the really large starships)
• more weapons and things to buy
• a LOT more missions
• online play- maybe like Eve Online
• the ability to customize your starship (color, sound, etc.
• possibly some type of thing where you can buy or attack planets/asteroids
• different space stations- there's on a couple different space station designs seen through out the game
• better instructions (tutorial maybe?)
• larger universe?
• the ability to actually be hired by police/military/pirates/traders and follow them in missions.
Good, but missing something
I really love this game, but an update changing a few things would be great. Specifically:
Police help fight pirates
Other ships also get attacked by pirates
Pay bail to lose wanted level
Change how the mining laser looks when it shoots, right now it's just a dull white bar
More items to trade
Please take this into consideration.
Btw, everyone who doesn't know how, you lose wanted level by doing charity missions like drought and famine relief. And try not to kill anyone except pirates
There ate alot of pros and few cons the pros are
8 aircraft to choose from
Literally thousands of star clusters to play in
All with it's own specialties for gameplay
Really interesting law status workout.
Only eight aircraft
The missions only have about 15 types
Can't use or kill the hugest ships
The legal status system has it's pros and cons like one mission changes ur status one level up or down.
Other than that a amazing app very addictive and fun!!!! :D
- Category: Games
- Updated: Aug 16, 2010
- Version: 1.11
- Size: 11.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Sad Cat Software
- © Sad Cat Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.