By Ultravisual, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Featured by Apple as a "Best New App" in over 100 countries, Ultravisual is a visual network for inspiration, expression, and collaboration with creative people like you.
• Be inspired: Discover stunning visuals in a content-forward design. Search for your interests, browse our featured content, or connect with your friends to see what they’re sharing.
• Capture: Seamlessly take photos and videos without missing a moment. Switch between filters and adjust intensity in real-time just by sliding your finger in the powerful native camera.
• Express yourself: Use editing tools to craft visual stories. Add titles, crop, filter, splice, re-order, and trim all types of media; even combine photos into video.
• Collaborate: Share your visuals into Collections made by others - or start new ones on topics that interest you and invite others to collaborate.
We’d love to know how you UV; talk to us on Twitter @ultravisualapp.
What's New in Version 2.1.0
We're humbled by the tremendous response to version 2.0 and are excited to introduce new features you requested for our 2.1 release, including:
• Collection Search: discover visuals quicker than ever with improved search (even search by emoji!)
• Recommended Collections: see recommendations in-app for new Collections to follow or join based off your interests and friends
• Follow quicker: follow collections while exploring
• Bug Fixes: we rounded the bugs up and squashed them
• Performance Improvements: fewer crashes, greater speed, better offline mode
Thanks for being a part of the UV community, and, as always, reach out to us @ultravisualapp on Twitter if you have feedback or questions.
I believe this app puts all the other photo share apps to shame. Clean beautiful design. Easy navigation. The collaboration idea is amazing. Building photo albums with other people is a really cool idea. I'm surprised that this app hasn't really taken off yet. Maybe because it's not so mainstream like snapchat and Instagram. I gotta say I like this app better than those two.
Really neat but still has kinks
I really like the idea of this app and will definitely stick it out until the kinks are worked out, a few being: no "back to top" button. So if you scroll for a long time, be prepared to scroll all the way back up! It would be nice to be able to move photos from one collection to another, and I also wish I could alter the color of the tags. But overall I think it's really fun and creative.
Amazing sharing platform.
So I downloaded this app a while back and it's just been sitting on my phone for a while. I figures it was just another crappy editing app. I was WAY WRONG! This has got to be one of the best social photo/video apps out there. It's beautiful looking and I can imagine it just will get better over time. Keep up the great work.