** Special Edition for Educational Purposes **
“It is quite magical to see how simply uMake works.”
Awarded 2015 iPad Pro App of the Year and Editor's Choice on the App Store, uMake lets CAD professionals and 3D Modeling enthusiasts create immersive 3D content on the go. Now with AR features, it is one of the easiest and most powerful 3D modeling and design apps available.
For the Pros out there, it all starts with a sketch. Create smooth and accurate vector based curves and surfaces using NURBS. Then batch export all of your design files and continue working on other CAD apps like SketchUp, Fusion360, Procreate, Concepts, Alias, Blender, Rhino, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator or Autodesk’s Maya and 3ds Max. Give even more depth to your designs with the Apple Pencil on your iPad.
uMake Features Include:
• Easy to use drawing experience. Create accurate designs using dimensions, snap tools and more.
• Pressure sensitivity controls for the Apple Pencil
• Create mass modeling using Extrude, extrude along path, revolve and polar array tools.
• Symmetry and mirroring tools
• Importing reference photos or blueprints and working with them in uMake
• Layers and geometry grouping
• 250+ pre-made models to get you started
• In-App tutorials
• Exporting OBJ file format. STL support is coming soon.
Go from creating basic objects in 3D to designing complex models for any industry including architecture, transportation, industrial design, jewelry design game design, and or just for fun.
GET IN TOUCH:
We'd love to hear from you! If you have questions, feel free to e-mail us at email@example.com
Follow us on Facebook (@umake.xyz), Twitter (@uMakeXYZ), & Instagram (@umakexyz) for more updates.
For more information please visit: http://www.umake.xyz/legal/privacy
Thank you all for your support! Here's a new update with new features and great other improvements:
1. 'Files' app integration (iCloud, Google Drive, Dropbox and more) - now it's effortless for you to import and export files to and out of uMake.
From the file manager, tap on the 'Files' icon and start importing your IGES, STEP, OBJ and STL files.
2. Better Grid - we updated the grid to be more precise. We're also going to add few more options for it in next updates.
3. STL support - some of you asked for STL import/export for a long time, so here it is! If you use uMake for 3D printing, please share it with us and let us know!
4. User-Interface updates - we tweaked and refined some of the user-interface elements to make the design experience more focused and less cluttered. We're going to make more changes in next updates.
5. Bug and crashes fixes.
We would love to get your feedback! More great features are coming soon! Send us a note at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The uMake team
Ratings and Reviews
So I prefer to buy my apps, not pay for horrendously overpriced subscriptions. I bought this, however support and on Twitter never responded when I asked what was different between the normal edition and the subscription based model.
Found out after I paid that it only allows 2 models at a time but isn’t clear on what that means. At first it let me start a third model since there are two sample models, now it won’t let me do anything.
They added support for built in Files support, but when I try to access it it gives me the same 2 drawing warning.
I delete the 3rd drawing and attempt to access Files again and yet again get the same warning.
And given that this restriction was not identified anywhere on their site or in the app description I’m not convinced I won’t find other features missing.
I wish I could rate it 0 stars.
Does what it should do...
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.