Dijit Remote with TV Guide, Netflix Queue Management and Roku Wifi Control
By Dijit Media, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Dijit Universal Remote turns your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad into a TV Guide with optional universal remote control (ONLY WHEN PAIRED with Griffin Technology's Beacon. http://www.griffintechnology.com/beacon
. If you do not have a Beacon you will only have access to the TV Guide functionality.)
The Dijit Remote with NextGuide delivers a customized electronic program guide (EPG) for your personal TV channel lineup. Simply identify your cable/satellite provider, and Dijit will find all your listings. From there you can quickly prune your guide to just show the channels and shows you like to watch, and hide all the rest. Even better, with NextGuide support you can connect to Facebook and get TV recommendations automatically from your friends. For more about NextGuide services, check out http://www.nextguide.tv
With Dijit Remote plus Griffin’s Beacon, you can finally clean up your coffee table and put your extra remotes away in a drawer somewhere. Now your iPhone is your remote. At last your whole family (and even guests) will be able to figure out how to control all the different devices and inputs you have in the living room!
The Dijit Remote gives you a perfectly customizable remote control interface, where you decide exactly which buttons appear when you want them to. No more squinting at 73 identically shaped buttons on your remote, just the ones you want and need. Using the app is incredibly simple. Add each device you want to control with just a few taps using our included device library. You can even create “activities” so you can push one click, and automatically turn on the TV, Blu-Ray player, and Stereo all at the same time.
The Dijit Remote works perfectly with your Griffin Beacon. Download it for free, pair via Bluetooth with the Beacon, and you are connected with your home entertainment system.
• Activities to let you combine multiple remote control events from one button push
• Built-in device code (over 200,000 TVs, DVD players, Blu-Rays, DVRs, Set-Tops, and more) library for instant programming
• Integrated learning feature for advanced or custom controls
• Movie recommendations from Netflix
• Fully customizable button layout
• Support for multiple systems in different rooms or homes
• Touch and Swipe gestures to simplify changing channels and volume
• Social networking built in so you can share your viewing status with your friends
• Program guide that works with every channel provider in the US and Canada
• TV recommendations from Facebook: link your Facebook account with Dijit and see what your friends like to watch in the "My Shows" tab
• Great for Roku and other Netflix-enabled devices
• WiFi support for Roku. No need for IR.
• YouTube video clip search, playback, and sharing Facebook integrated into TV guide
• Manage your DirecTV DVR
• Manage your NextGuide reminders and favorites
What's New in Version 3.3.6
bug fixes and performance enhancements
The new update dilemma
Ever since I updated the Dijit app for my griffin beacon it has not worked! I pair my beacon with my iPhone5's Bluetooth then open the Dijit app and every time I get the same error message "Dijit Remote with NextGuide could not establish session " but my phone is definitely connected via blue tooth. Before the update I never ever had this issue! I've gone so far as to reset the app and no luck. I'm very disappointed. I expected much better from this products app.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Mar 05, 2014
- Version: 3.3.6
- Size: 19.0 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Seller: Dijit Media, Inc.
- © (c) 2012 Dijit Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.