By University of Missouri - St. Louis
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The updated University of Missouri–St. Louis app has arrived and with it, mobile access to MyGateway! Students now have mobile access to class schedules, new postings in your classes and grades. This new version also features elements such as, a full course schedule, a dining option that shows the open/close status of each of the dining selections on campus in real time, direct access to a UMSL social media feed and a safety icon for to make quick contact with the campus police.
The app also retained many of its original features:
• UMSL Daily – Keep track of happenings on campus by browsing through UMSL news stories. It's easy to follow the latest information on everything from Touhill Performing Arts Center shows to student success stories and top research news from UMSL faculty.
• Directory – Find any faculty, staff or student you need to contact through our campus directory.
• Campus Map – Need to find your way to your next class, dining location, lab or shuttle stop? View the campus map to find where you want to go and the best way to get there using the “Near by” feature.
• Radio – Tune in and enjoy your favorite local NPR station, St. Louis Public Radio | 90.7 KWMU or spend some time listening to The U – UMSL Student Radio.
This app is a must-have for all UMSL students, faculty, staff and alumni.
What's New in Version 4.0
- Full course schedule
- Dining locations and hours
- Improved maps
- Triton Athletics
Needs extensive work
MyGateway function takes too long to load pages, and only shows a small percentage of course files. I was amazed at how little dining info was included; that was the only reason I installed it.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Aug 22, 2014
- Version: 4.0
- Size: 0.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: University of Missouri-St. Louis
- © Curators of the University of Missouri
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.