By FDV Solutions
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Think Global, Act Mobile.
People often ask “How can I get involved?” The UN Foundation mobile application allows citizens worldwide to learn more about areas where they want to add their voices, advocate and help support the UN. It makes it easy, fun, and informative to engage every day with the UN.
· Stay informed. The UN Foundation app gives you instant access to information on UN Foundation initiatives that are improving children’s health, empowering women and girls, combating climate change, and using innovation and technology to improve the lives of impoverished people around the world. The app also keeps you up-to-date with daily content, photos, videos and push notifications for breaking news. The photo-scramble game, “Pieces of Peace,” is a fun way to get up to speed on UN projects on the ground.
· Get connected. Every individual and organization can make a difference — what path will you take to help create a better future for the world? Join the movement on the go and engage your social network to mobilize your friends. The new app connects you to popular UN Foundation social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter and YouTube and help support the UN's work and recovery efforts by donating via text, phone or Web.
· Make a difference. With a couple taps, you can get involved in lifesaving work in everyday ways. The mobile app allows you to donate $10 to send an anti-malaria bed net t save lives in Africa, send a message to thank a peacekeeper, advocate for a better world, or share facts about girls' lives in the developing world through your social networks. Join us and take action today!
What's New in Version 1.0.2
* New PiecesofPeace game integration
* Better social network funcionality
* Many minor fixes and improvements
- Category: News
- Updated: Dec 29, 2011
- Version: 1.0.2
- Size: 3.6 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Seller: FDV Solutions
- © UNFoundation 2011
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.