Unbound for Dropbox
By Ryan Harter
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Try out the app that Cult of Mac says is the “Best Dropbox Browsing App!" Blazing fast, simple to use, and chock-full of features. It’s the ultimate viewing experience for your Dropbox photos. Get Unbound.
• View your photos and videos in full resolution even when you're offline
• Flatten your folder structure so you can easily view all your albums
• Stream your photos to Apple TV from your iPhone using AirPlay
• Keep your photos private by using the passcode feature
• Sync the photos and videos in your Camera Roll in the background
• Quickly upload photos in batches to your Dropbox account
• Choose from various image size options
• Create new albums
• Move and delete your photos
• Quickly download and save photos to your iPhone
• Directly export photos to other popular apps like Color Splash and PhotoToaster
• Email your photos to your friends and family
• Auto-updating slideshows with music
• Share your photos using AirPlay or the VGA/Digital AV adapter
• Print your photos using AirPrint or at Walgreens
If you own an iPad, check out the ultimate Dropbox photo app for the iPad – Unbound HD.
What's New in Version 1.2.6
Fixes Dropbox authentication issues.
Fixes other minor bugs.
I've given up on Apples Stock apps. Between Music and the Nightmare photos app, I just can't bring myself to use them. I wanted a solution to put my phones in a simple file structure organization based on alphabetic order. How hard is that and is that to much to ask for? THANK YOU for this app. I can load my photos in a logical order in DropBox and then use this App as my photos organizer now. My frustration has now gone for photos. Best three bucks I've spent
Totally worthless - Doesn't work with lots of photos / videos
This is a totally worthless app. It doesn't successfully do a slideshow at all. I bought it to have it be a picture frame that was always showing my latest pictures from Dropbox.
There is no way to just say do a slide show of all my photos. You have to do it based on albums/folders. That alone was lame because I have many folders and subfolders. I wanted this to include all my photos.
During a slideshow, the images don't load fast enough so they are always blury, not just low res, but blurry.
You can't exclude videos in your slideshow, but it also doens't play videos, it just shows a screen with a play button for each video then goes to the next slide.
I do not recommend, this didn't work at all for me.
Outstanding app! Name photos, sort them--everything you want [i]Photo to do, this does.